How has the product been working the past few days? e-mail from anker

Hello Ankerpeeps
I got this e-mail from Anker marketing with the title 'How has the product been working the past few days? e-mail from anker?"
It looks like spam because the product name is missing but the links direct to Anker !
Anyone else get this e-mail?
I would love to fill it out but I don’t know which product it relates to as I have about 50!

Thanks!
Neil

2 Likes

yes! I also received the same mail, I think it is a confusion

1 Like

I got that too I was really confused since I don’t have think I have a power user page

1 Like

Yes I had same, although it did state my product.

I checked the details and.all seemed ok.

Mind I go through my spam folder twice a day, just to check in not missing a genuine email… I enter lots of comps, so don’t want to loose prize if I won cos I didn’t reply in.time… if something looks genuine, I’ll check details n security… If it’s genuine, I unspam it.

By checking details, a fake email appearing to be a genuine.company can easily be uncovered.

1 Like

yup same here just check my e-mail and got that weird e-mail. Was wondering if I should reply the e-mail but the address was noreply-service@anker.com.

1 Like

Received the same, thought it was to do with the SoundCore Mini 2 as my last Power User items was a while ago.

The feedback link worked earlier but not now…

1 Like

Yes I received the same email and like Neil @ndalby I assumed it was connected with recent SoundCore Mini 2. I left a link in the feedback page, which worked okay when I was on it.

1 Like

Got the same email just now. Perhaps a glitch in the system?

1 Like

I had the same and sent a lovely email back to Rosa :grinning: :thumbsup:

1 Like

IF you compare those who are saying they got the email, with the Mini 2 winners it is not the same list.

1 Like

Yep noticed that however it’s the only thing I’ve been sent Anker related recently (outside of the PowerDraw win)…as someone has mentioned likely a mixup (between PU and contest winners) during upgrades…

1 Like

I got the same email. My partner (who is also on the power user program, but never actually gets anything) also got one at the same time. So from that I figured it was just a test/accident email.

1 Like

I never got that email, so maybe it was just the UK?

1 Like

I received it as well here in the US.

1 Like

Wow my brain couldn’t handle so much confusion first i getting yelled at last night then woke up to seeing this email popping up but now I’m kinda relief that this was a mistake

1 Like