How friendly is Eufy Robovac around Pets?

Hi community

I been on the market for some automated vacuum machine for sometime now but I wonder how friendly they are around pets. Do they get upset, stress or they don’t care?

Please tell me your personal experience. This would be extremely helpful to help me take my decision.

Thanks.

4 Likes

Probably would depend on the demeanour of the pet but can’t say I’ve heard of any issues in reviews…in fact a lot of pets seem to like riding them :laughing:

2 Likes

It will be funny to see my dogs take turns on it :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

It really depends on how your animals handle a regular vacuum. Like do they get agitated? Run away? Bark/meow scratch or paw at the vacuum while you use it. It’s very similar to just a regular vacuum, so how they act now will give you an idea of how they will act with an automated vacuum. The only difference I have seen is the robo vac doesn’t get as loud and it moves on it’s own. My wife’s cat and the inlaws dog loved following the Robovac around while we had one, the cat liked sleeping on it while it vacuumed. Wish we still had it but it met an untimely demise when it ran into the dog water bowl and it spilled all over it shorting it out

1 Like

I see, I guess its like anything else at the end. My dogs just walk away when someone at home turns on the vacuum machine. I imagine if its less loud it could actually be better.

Thanks, this will be my next device. Now I just need to do some research to get the right model for my home.

1 Like

You probably already know this, but eufy has a specific model for people with pets. It’s more durable the the standard versions

1 Like

Depends on the animals.
Fishes in an aquarium will not be disturbed by the robot! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: That’s a good one. Thanks @Anjou1888 I saw that in a previous post, but still I will make sure that’s what I need.

1 Like

@tugar32 Check out this youtube infomercial on the Robovac 11c pet edition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2ILhJXUq2Y

It might just convince you on getting this one!

1 Like

The only problem is that now I also want the mask and the cape :joy:

2 Likes