How fast is the Anker PowerCore+ 10050 with Quick Charge 3.0 in the Samsung Galaxy note 8?

Which is better Quick Charge 3.0 or 4.8A for the note 8?

I badly need Answers :frowning: `

How many Minutes does it take to charge the Note 8 from 0 to 80%?

Hi @Byron_Dones,

Thank you for contacting us and letting us know your issue.

We understand that your note 8 is quick charge enabled. To maximize the charging speed, you need a battery which supports the same technology.

Although we haven’t tested this battery with your note 8, as this battery supports quick charge 3.0, it should charge your phone as fast as your Samsung original wall charger. As far as I know, it takes 1 hour and 47 minutes to fully charge your phone with OEM wall charger. The charging time from this battery should be almost the same. We are so sorry to say that we do not know how long it takes to charge note 8 from 0-80%. So sorry for the inconvenience and we appreciate your understanding.

Best regards,

2 Likes

Oh Thank you for your reply. It’s okay I needed a powerbank so I think this is a best option for a pb with a Quick Charge built in rather than the traditional Charging speed. Btw. I already bought the Anker PowerCore+ 10050 with Quick Charge 3.0 can you suggest what kind of cable is best and also can you suggest a Wall charger that values the same price as the Anker PowerCore+ 10050 with Quick Charge 3.0 thats Good for any devices and has a quick charge 3.0? I know that you can answer this perfectly cause I’m asking suggestions from the brand itself :smile:. sorry for my grammar lol

I have the Samsung Note 9 and I just picked up the Anker PowerCore II Slim and its able to fast charge my device, plus it’s thin enough to hold with the phone on top. I opted for the Aukey short 0.7ft USB c cord so there isn’t a lot of tangle.