How Do You Maintain A Healthy Weight?

How did you pull it, which exercise?

I pulled my rib muscle while at work. I was over reaching and I guess hyper extended my muscles and the tissue surrounding my ribs swelled. Which btw makes it extremely hard to breathe when your muscles start to spasm. But I’m nursing it back to health and taking things easy at work

You ever thought of using therapy message ball. I used a foam roller and balls to work out my soreness. It feel painful but yet great at the same time😂

Yup was just told to use that or get a tennis ball and roll that around my back and ribs.

1 Like

If I’m working, then only 1 real meal for dinner. Maybe a granola bar and some eggs for breakfast

But that’s not issue, the issue is just me not being a kid anymore haha

1 Like

Do you take any supplements?

I hope you to recover from a bad cold very soon.:innocent:

nope, just black coffee before my workout. And maybe some protein after a workout. nothing else though…

Calorie-wise, one of the biggest ways to lower unnessecary intake is to watch what we drink. I pretty much limit myself to a lot of water, black coffee, and some milk. I try not to drink any other drinks because they tend to be mostly sugar, and even if they’re not…it’s a lot easier to accidentally drink too many calories than it is to actually eat them in food.

so pretty much, if you can, try to stick to water, black coffee and tea if you can. Even just limiting out other drinks can save you a bunch of calories per day, and over time that adds up

2 Likes

I stopped drinking sugary drinks and started drinking mostly water and I was amazed at just how much more energy I had. Couldn’t believe it made that much of a difference, not to mention the excellent benefits of losing 15 pounds just from changing what I drink.

1 Like

Thanks, my doctor prescribed me a Z-Pack and it’s helped a lot. My pulled muscle is even starting to feel better as well

1 Like

Staying hydrated is important

1 Like

I’ve cut sugary drinks like soda. I pretty drink water which is also good for your skin…

1 Like

Fish oils too

No wonder I can’t lose any weight :cry:

Hiking is the best! Outdoors with my Anker products is where its at.

2 Likes

oh one more tip - walk when you can.
I recently moved to a city and I burn through at east 5 miles of walking a day. It’s a really nice break from driving and having to find parking here. Also, you can use the time to listen to podcasts or audiobooks which is great to improve yourself mentally as well.

just another way to put those bluetooth headphones to use :wink:

and there is also an app called Charity Miles which is sponsor you for walking, and donate the proceeds to the charity of your choice.

triple win - physical benefit, mental benefit, and a charity benefit for the soul

1 Like

Oh my story is long (and sad sometimes). From childhood I was a little bit bigger than my friend and when I was teenager it became a problem. I tried a lot of diets and life-hacks to lose my weight. Nothing worked. Every year I became fatter than last. One time I heard about one service where everyone can get weight loss plan.Everything is personalized. I was shocked how many helpful articles about workout and healthy food are there. I find a lot of tasty recipes here every day. Try to use it, it is my personal advice.

With the Corona Virus around it has made my normal routine hard to do. Add in some dry heals and I have to find alternate way to stay active

2 Likes

Sports, healthy food and positive thoughts. This is my little recipe.

2 Likes

Positive thoughts are definitely a very important part of keeping healthy :wink:

1 Like