How do people feel on the new points System?

We are on different tangents here, points are mere like status symbol and seniority, which has perks as the level grows plus free PBs associated. Was talking of change to Experience points which we may see in future updates.

So all the flaw, cumulative, comparative things dont apply.

1 Like

I’m going to reiterate what I said, since you may have missed it since it was an update to my post :wink:.

I don’t really think that powerbucks or points are harder to get. They’re just slightly different to get…

2 Likes

That’s the only thing I would like them to change then I’d be happy and the power draw to maximum of ten entries per person

1 Like

I am not really worried about points or powerbucks, its all for fun! The new community upgrade has in someways helped me to get less attached to my iphone and addiction to community.

Was pointing out anomaly in the whole powerbucks crediting system, which @AnkerOfficial may fix when they feel it is time, or may be declare it as a new normal, whichever, i am fine!

1 Like

I don’t get it.

@Shenoy and @Alex_Honnor can you just make lists of what you want changed? Y’all are being super vague…

1 Like

Short Answer — > Fix the PB issues

Hope this is clear to you (if not… i give up)

Edit – reference to the issue

2 Likes

Lol okay, that’s not what I thought you were talking about…

1 Like

And change the way we earn them points or bucks

1 Like

I don’t see why… it doesn’t really make a difference.?.?. I’m just trying to figure out what problems people have… not trying to say your wrong or anything :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Definitely not right. Its not logging bucks as it should

1 Like

when I only get 21 points instead of the 80 I used to get

:rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

I check mine out of interest and I’m also missing points for a few visits for the community that haven’t registered.

The changes in PB earnings have had a big impact and the powerdraw and auctions will soon fall off the community as nobody will have any.

I agree on the PB’s for reviews etc, it’s what Anker have been working towards with We Love Testing etc. They want the reviews to promote their products.
But, as for a community who help each other and Anker by making suggestions and answering polls I believe there should be a few other options to earn them.

Solving a question is also a hard one. It can only happen if someone asks a question and you are on here at the time with the answer so limited opportunity.

But, all in all I’m happy. Just think it could be tweaked to keep some of the good bits of the community thriving.

2 Likes

I must admit recently I’ve been very inactive so my expectation of gaining points has been extremely low. So I can’t say I’ve noticed that it’s harder to gain points.

While I joke and tease about point farming I honestly don’t mind - well 99% of the time :joy:
That 1% is when it was detrimental to the forum.

Personally I think making people work hard for points ain’t a bad thing if there was a chance for greater rewards :muscle:t2:

6 Likes

Just looking at the very first points chart when the community relaunched in 2016, wow quite a few changes since then :cold_sweat:

5 Likes

Hey, that’s cool. Back when the community was just a baby :joy:.

2 Likes

No wonder u guys ranked up so fast lol

1 Like

We need that point system back :joy:

1 Like

To many point farmers though

1 Like

Lol yea and there is no way they would bring that point system back

1 Like

Did put forward a suggestion for keeping points higher (perhaps 50) when a topic is pinned (as a reward etc) during the last points consultation / re-jig but no dice…

5 Likes