How do I pair two Motion B speakers together?

I bought a second Motion B to have two speakers, but I can’t figure out how to pair them together. Can anyone provide some help? I’m using an iPhone X.

Thanks!

Hold the Bluetooth button for 2 seconds… The directions should be in your manual. :slight_smile:

If you still aren’t having luck, you can send an email to support@anker.com

Hope this helps,
Josh

2 Likes

Hold down the bluetooth button on the first speaker for 2 to 5 seconds, then repeat the same in the second speaker. Once they que each other you will hear the pairing sound on each one and then they should be in stereo mode

2 Likes

Thanks, got it figured out but Anker should consider more clear on how to do this in the manual.

With that being said, it’s pretty cool and works well. Perfect for tailgating outside of Kinnick in a couple weeks!

Off topic, but why aren’t you able to pair more than two speakers together?

1 Like

A couple of years ago you were not even able to pair two at the same time. With the advance of Bluetooth 5 technology we got to pair two audio sources at once.
To be able to pair more than two, another method aside from just Bluetooth technology needs to be used for sync.
The new Anker loudspeakers coming in 2020 tout a 10 devices config and up to 100 devices config, but for that feat they are using an in-house developed technology and not relying on the bluetooth standard, from my understanding.

TLDR: Only 2 devices because bluetooth 5.0 limitation.

1 Like