how do i get to level 7?

It’s up to the topic creator, or a moderator can do it.

1 Like

Didn’t know that. I’m gonna go play around with my topic to see how to do it lol.

Edit: Nvm don’t see how to do it as a topic creator

You can’t mark your own response as the answer, needs to be another users response…topic also needs to be in the Q&A section…

1 Like

In a Question & Answer section, a new thread, category the “solved” button appears. It’s a gift to someone else.

e.g.

The upper one is solved (the tick) the lower one isn’t.

If I go into the upper one:

You see it’s solved.

Then the user who solved it gets the points.

You notice in it’s hardly ever used, there is no clear instruction or mandate for the thread creator to use it. When I see someone has solved, I ask the thread owner to reward the solver with solved so they get their points.

1 Like

On another discourse forum that I am on, the “answer solved” is a lot more obvious and easier to use. It’s at the bottom left of every comment under a Q&A thread

I’m not totally sure but when I asked for help, and got it from multiple people, it seemed to let me select solved in multiple replies.

I could create a test thread with a couple of other members to find out, so long as moderators don’t object.

1 Like

When the moderators are asleep, no one can object :smirk:.

3 Likes

Ok new test thread coming

1 Like

Yea I really wish everything was detailed somewhere. Like a pinned thread or on the page where we see all these points distribution. Some things are pretty confusing right now

Not asleep just busy with work :laughing:

The OP can (from the last test I did) select multiple replies as the solution (such as if a better answer comes up at a later dater)…it just replaces the quote solution in the original post…

Everyone still keeps their points awarded…

Points are covered here… https://community.anker.com/power_draw/bucks

Yep I know but I was trying to say things like these (mark as solved) should be included as well. Sorry for the confusion

No worries…there was a pinned thread a while ago (think it was the second welcome to the community re-launch thingy)…

Would be better as a set of guidelines / help pointers under members own profiles… @AnkerOfficial ?

1 Like

That’s some commitment @professor, 43 days reading forum threads. You’re the geek equivalent of an ultra runner :+1:t3:

1 Like

If you select PowerDraw from the menu there’s a tab which lists how to collect both Points & Bucks. However looks as though things have changed as I’m only getting points every other day for visiting. Is this a bug or new policy @AnkerOfficial?

Probably due to UTC time, if you visited again earlier than the day before you might still be on the same day under UTC times…perhaps @AnkerOfficial can confirm for your account.

Have you reach level 7 yet?

Looks like @wabasso still has another 5 levels to go @ikari04warrior … another couple of years should do it

Lol I’ll check in a few years

It appears worse now than before, but even then we were thinking it’s years…