How do I feel after testing ANKER PowerPort III Nano USB-C Charger

I got to test the ANKER PowerPort III Nano USB-C Charger, and I’m really happy I did, as I had to experience so many things I like about ANKER. This is not my first time dealing with the company, as I ordered in the past a charging pad I really like, and an IPhone USB cable which as well I was impressed how sturdy and well done was made.

AS for the ANKER PowerPort III Nano USB-C Charger, the packaging is really nice, I like the concept of the box, with some of the company’s products shaped on the packaging. I think another plus is that it comes with a sealed box, and that equates into quality.
107100912_280320989945291_8279533976234627835_n

I also like the back of the box as it contains all the necessary information you might need as a first time user.

As for the inside of the box, well beside the actual charger, you’ll get a small card with all their contact details, plus the user manual.

What’ really nice is that they give you 18 Month Hassle-Free Warranty. Isn’t this great? I think it is :wink:

The product itself it’s really nice, small but sturdy.

It has all the necessary info on the back of it (input, output, model, etc)

But what I really like about it is that it doesn’t cause overheating to my phone. That is really nice, as I’m constantly on my phone especially in this period. So another plus for this small little charger.

I like the product lot as it charges my phone really fast. (yeah, it is a fast charger, but think it really charges faster than my original phone charger).

Well, as a conclusion after testing this for a week, I can declare myself really pleased with the product.

3 Likes

Good review and great photos. Enjoy your charger and hope you get more products to test!

1 Like

Thanks for the detailed review

1 Like

Great review and photos :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Nice review there @Chit :clap::clap:

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Great review and photos @Chit :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks all😊

1 Like