How did you discover Anker?

I was looking for a power bank for my phone and saw a video on YouTube on the PowerCore+ mini. That’s how it all went down.

Did you end up getting the powercore mini? Or was it not adequate enough for your needs?

Fine for me!

:grin: @Quinn_Armstrong

I discovered Anker from a friend of mine who had one of the older batteries to charge his phone. After that i looked for my own portable charger and found they were a quality option. I then joined the Power User Program and went from there

:heart_eyes: @AnkerOfficial

First anker product i ever bought was the E3 10000mAh power bank when it had just came out from amazon.
At the time it was amazingly cheaper than other power banks at that capacity AND it was the only one that could recharge at 2A and had dual ports that output charge speed up to 3A.

gaming mouse from there i was hooked…

Amazon Portable power bank search, fell in love

Family member said was good make. We all now rely on Anker for different things, mostly Powercore.

1 Like

from amazon, since about 3 year ago, I was looking for a portable charger :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was working festivals in the UK and needed Power to last me the weekend. I was not happy crowding around the 4 plugs that were available in the staff campsite waiting for my turn. And you couldn’t leave your phone there, you’d never get it back lol

So i has a good look around Amazon, looked at the reviews and capacity and opted for the dual port Astro E4. Had a built in light too, which was great in the tent. Been hooked ever since :thumbsup:

Best brand out there.

1 Like

After 6hs of frenzy looking for something to keep my nexus 6p until the end of the day, it was the only power bank that could give me a day of use

1 Like

I was playing Ingress on my Nexus 4 and other players recommended Anker batteries to me.
Back then I thought Ingress was probably the best thing that happened to Anker. :slight_smile:

Got sick of the poor quality lightning cables supplied by Apple and bought an Anker PowerLine cable which still looks new over 18 months later.

Now don’t use anything other than Anker cables and when buying any new device don’t even bother with the bundled cables leaving them in the box

2 Likes

I told my story as my submission to the Anker Community Anniversary contest: Hi, Community! Happy Birthday!

1 Like

I discovered Anker on Amazon.de

1 Like