How anker is beating apple and samsung at their own accessory game

Came across this article earlier

Isn’t it so that apple puts identification checks/chips in its cables with the purpose to stop the use of third party cables?

really nice article…Anker been mention a lot this year on a lot of websites great PR hope the customer service can keep up

I wonder how busy Anker customer service is, because that depends on two main factors.

The number of customers is an obvious one.
But the type and quality of products is another one.

There isn’t much to support about a cable or a powerbank.
If the quality of the product is good then the number of customers that need support is lower than if 30% of the products has issues.

In other words a company with a 1000 customers can have a less busy helpdesk than one with a 100 customers.

Just my thoughts on this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeps it’s done the rounds a bit :grin:

1 Like

To be honest, our customer representatives are busy every day.

Each delegate must reply more than 100 emails per day, involving different consumer issues.

They also need to respond to the email during the holidays.:innocent:

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial
Idol hands are the devil’s workshop right? :metal::smiling_imp::metal:

Glad your team is staying busy. :sunglasses::innocent::pray:

I believe your right but think it is mostly to assure quality control. Many cable company’s like Anker are Apple certified.

completely agree. anker is going to keep growing its fanbase with its many new products and outreach strategies. so glad to see anker doing fantastic since I started using their products.

AND? What’s the difficult part?
I did this often when working for various brands. Once I was chucked in the deep end at customer support, dealing with director emails (emails where people use the directors email address) up to TWO years old. Interestingly, they were the easy ones… dear person, so sorry you’ve been ignored, but I’ve been brought in to help. Before we go any further and I look into your complaint, there is a £20 shopping voucher on it’s way to you, to enjoy while I investigate… people so easily pleased or MONEY TALKS … nicely!

Now I struggle to type a few messages on here n FB a day, and then my hands hurt too much… gggrrr

You should check out Dragon speech to text or use the Google speech to text on your phone or tablet.

Good idea Jesse, but despite spending 2 hours once training my desktop, the first propped attempt to use voice typing went so wrong! lol

It/they don’t like a British West country accent mixed with Welsh hints. Hahaha
Although my diction n punctuation is quite good, when speaking formally or typing, but when relaxed, I am the original Bristol/Somerset/Welsh accent! (@AnkerOfficial Google it)

Oh now I see your problem that’s frustrating.

1 Like