High-Speed Charging Accessories | Now Available at Best Buy

Hey, Anker fans!

Have you ever wished you could get your hands on some of our chargers before you buy them? Hold them, feel them, examine them, and throw them around like a football? The good news is—now you can! Well, maybe not that last one.

Starting now, a collection of 13 Anker products, including several new ones, will be available in 985 Best Buy stores across the country. So for the first time ever, you can pop-in to your local store to shop for our high-speed charging technology! Or if you’d rather order online, you can head over to bestbuy.com now to start shopping or to arrange pickup from your local store.

Here are a few of our top picks:

PowerPort Atom PD 4 with Charging Cable

Charge up to four devices simultaneously with this 100W PowerIQ and Power Delivery charging station. (USB-C to C cable included)

PowerCore+ 26800 PD 45W with PowerPort Atom III 60W

With an ultra-high capacity portable charger, a 60W wall charger, and a USB-C to C cable all included, this is the one-stop charging bundle for all of your charging needs.

PowerCore+ Metro 10000 with Built-In Lightning Connector

A built-in Lightning cable and a slim, compact design let you charge your Lightning devices easily wherever you are. Designed with an all-new fabric exterior.

PowerPort PD Nano

This tiny travel charger is equipped with 18W Power Delivery to provide high-speed charging for your USB-C phones and tablets.

Head over to bestbuy.com now to find out more, and let us know what you think in the comments below.

Power On!

3 Likes

Thanks for the details @AnkerOfficial

I saw this earlier today… Missed to post it…

Awesome! Any of the new colorful, cloth, or leather stuff? That’s the stuff I want to see before buying…

Woo hoo! Congrats, @AnkerOfficial!

More ways to get the fix!

I am always giddy when I see Anker products at my local stores. So far, the most Anker products that I have found at one time, was at Walmart. I love that Best Buy is selling more Anker products. Yay Anker!