Hidden talents - show us yours!

I can play videogames for hours, guess that’s my hidden talent

3 Likes

Dam your good. No way I can draw like that :sob::disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

I work as a Land Surveyor during the work week. On the weekends, I’m a pro photographer shooting dancers, models and city landscapes :innocent: You can see my work here: https://www.dezsantana.com

Oh, and I was also a pro club DJ (for many years) but still spin music at home.

Some of my recent work:

5 Likes

I didn’t mention instruments, but yes I can! I used to play the trumpet/cornet (and soprano cornet… The same as a normal one but an octave higher… Think the tune to dynasty! lol)

I also played percussion (mainly Congo drums and a percussion egg (think maracas without the stick bit)) for a couple groups. I did cover the drums a couple times, but not great at the … Rub belly and tap head at same time!

2 Likes

When I was in school I won a poetry competition to get my poem included in a national book. I was about 9/10 and while I can’t remember the poem I do remember the title …

“My mom”

Lol the book is at my moms house, thankfully in a dark hole

2 Likes

Well I have my poems I wrote… Not sure if I wanna post them. Cause I’m always embarrassed

1 Like

I think I know the book your on about…sounds similar to one we had to do at school also for a national comp…might have to dig it out of storage to see if yours in there :grin:

4 Likes

Those are amazing shots!

2 Likes

Lol yeah sounds about right.

Hopefully you can’t find it as I’m pretty sure it was pure cheese :woozy_face:

1 Like

Wow, those are gorgeous.

2 Likes

Thanks!

Thank you :relaxed:

2 Likes

I know I’m a bit late, but I can fiddle. I can also play classical style violin.

1 Like

You should do this on the roof! :joy:

2 Likes

I did- then they made a musical about it!

1 Like

I have 2 hidden talents! Sometimes I can balance the light switch between on and off, and I can cook 5 minute rice in 4 minutes 59 seconds.

3 Likes

What matter of wizardry is this!

I am the chosen one.

I know I would… If I were a rich man! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Teach me your knowledge oh great master!

1 Like

I’m afraid I can’t, it is not something that can be learned, it comes from within.

2 Likes