Hi, Community! Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Welcome to AnkerLand the place where any need or dream Can be powered up! Hehe happy birthday Community, I’m sharing my basic survival kit for community and marketing manager, I’m a huge Anker fan, I have at least more than 30 product without count the other I got I my other home in my hometown, but anyways, I really wanna celebrate this because Anker is always improving every product giving us the best and taking care about our opinion here on the community, so let’s celebrate and enjoy!
Big hug

Michelle :heart:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday to Anker!!! I love your products. They are the best out there!!! Looking forward to all the new and innovative items you will have coming out in the future!!!

2 Likes

Thank you for all the great products you offer, Anker. I have posted a detailed life with Anker on Facebook including my purchase of the 2nd Gen E5 powercore, lots of lightening cables and a new Bluetooth keyboard which is waiting for me to pick up today at the post office. I look forward to future innovations that will keep my devices working happily at work and at home. Happy Birthday again! I will continue looking forward to new innovations on the horizon.

1 Like

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!
It is great to have a company that you trust with the quality of their products no matter the device.
I always look forward to a new product from Anker.

1 Like

Happy Anniversary! I love following your facebook page with all the great posts and the occasional quick giveaway! Thanks so much and keep up the great work!

Happppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppy Birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Anker Community and the company that helps provide the power our lives.

Happy birthday to Anker! I’m quite new to the scene (only own two Anker products) and I’d like to expand my collection. $150 would be well over the price of the things I would like… But I’m not complaining about more money :laughing:. Again, happy birthday!

3 Likes

Happy 1st birthday Anker Community! You are good peeps.
I hope to see a write up about what it takes to bring a new cell phone battery to market, why we don’t see some models of cell phone batteries available on the market, and an illustration of what makes anker a safer superior product.
I’ve only tried the phone battery. One day I hope to try some ear buds with a decently long cord or that don’t give me mini electrocutions (Apple).

3 Likes

Very Good brand, powerBank, cables … I have them all !!

This is my entire Anker collection. Batteries for a phone I don’t use anymore but that still works for Wi-Fi. I’m waiting for an LG G5 battery to be released (hint, hint).
The stickers are so I could tell the batteries apart when swapping them out.

2 Likes

happy birthday anker
your products are the best
I always talk about how good your products are and it last a lot longer than other brands and more quality

Happy Birthday Anker Community!

Ahh this is great! Happy Birthday Anker. Please keep making cheap & reliable gear!

Happy Birthday Anker community! :tada::tada::tada:

I can’t wait for another year of awesome products that blow our minds and make our favorite products last longer and function better!

Giveaways are awesome too. I’m not complaining. :joy::+1:

2 Likes

I know time has rocketed. But not as fast as the time it takes to charge things with anker products. Hah. Happy birthday Anker community. Love u lots.

Ps. Was out and only had 2 products with me. have a doz3n at home. Love the products

1 Like

Happy Anniversary! I’m a serial recycler, so no blue boxes to show, but I love Anker!

Wonder if we’ll see any portable usb-c portable chargers with quick charge, or do they already charge fast for phones like the S8?

Happy birthday Anker community!

I have a couple of suggestions for the forum -

1. It would be great to sort by the timestamp of when a thread was started
  2. Subforums for review, contests, testing opportunities, general etc. Right now they all seem to be mixed into the same main forum.
  3. Contributor of the month.
1 Like

I love the amazing battery packs that you make! They last me all day at school when my phones battery fails me. Thanks for one amazing year of helping me get through school! :grinning: