Hi, Community! Happy Birthday!

Yep I like it a lot! I heard only boost is better.

I also have a story to share:

My wife recently gave birth to our baby daughter, we stayed in hospital three days in total, as the regulation in the hospital here, we cannot plug our own equipment to the wall socket apart from medical equipment, which means our phones would run dry on the first day. However! when we pack for the hospital I did pack two PowerCore 10000 in the bag together with two Anker lightning cables, that made both of our phones to last until they got discharged, especially with all the photos sent to the whole family.

Sorry I am not a good story teller (due to lack of sleep) but I really think it was a good use case and I am grateful that I have those powercore with us.

5 Likes

Congratulations ! You were well prepared haha !

2 Likes

Thanks! Our second one so learnt a lot of lesson from last time!

2 Likes

Congratulations :baby:

Lovely news

1 Like

Thank you Anker and Happy Birthday to the community. I was a very active member in the early going and I appreciate the recognition and the bucks. In the last few months I have undergone a few life changes that made it difficult to contribute as much as I would like. Every other day I look and see that I am about 20-30 new posts behind and feel overwhelmed. Good to see so many new contributors and the rest of the original members have kept things in check. I have received a few Anker products in the past couple months, some I haven’t even un-boxed yet and can’t wait until some down time to share my experiences of the product with the community
My favorite contests have been the photography contests especially the Christmas one where the competition was fierce.

Congrats to fellow contributors
@joshuad11
@nigelhealy
@ndalby
@cava3395
@Daiross
@TechnicallyWell
@Yosef_Schmukler
@Nhi
@Arwen

6 Likes

Wow my firend!!!

1 Like

Wow, 1 year already? That means I have been here for 6 months!

6 months ago I never thought I would know people from other parts of the U.S or around the globe in France and the U.K. This forum as I have come to realize is not just a group of people discussing questions and looking answers for products. Its a large family of people and I feel as though all of you guys are part of it and have special characteristics to go along with that make y’all unique! For example @nigelhealy gathers information from I have no idea where, shhhh he’s probably with the NSA. @joshuad11 is really the person who holds this community together, he answers any question asked and is by far the most active around. @ndalby and @Arwen across the pond are by far the best Tea drinkers and kilt wearers I know, first British people I have ever spoken to! @TechnicallyWell does a great job with IT expertise and helping with computer trouble!!!

Though we cannot forget @AnkerOfficial, you are what makes the community possible!!! Thank you for a year of your time!!! Watching us, wondering why we can’t figure out stuff in the info booklet the product comes with (it’s cause we don’t read). You Listen and thats what really matters, that a company will actually acknowledge its customers and will sue feedback to better everyone. Anker is probably the only company I know if to give away so much of their product and to be generous to give everyone a chance. You deserve a big pay raise!!!

There is much to be improved in the community and by far my favorite inspiring quote is by Scott Adams:

“Normal people… believe that if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain’t broke, it doesn’t have enough features yet.”
-Scott Adams
Keep Adding @Anker and Happy Birthday Anker Community I look forward to the year!

8 Likes

I hope so too! I havent won a contest in a while. You got a lot of good new products out that I want.

1 Like

Thanks @cdarienzo1 ! Just a little note though… please don’t call me a redcoat. The Redcoats were not a good thing to happen to Scotland. Tea drinker is fine though :wink:

2 Likes

Same! Our Anker products saved us while we were in the hospital for 5 days delivering our baby girl.

If your a fan of the TV series firefly we could call you a brown coat

Congrats to all! I would of course like to see more giveaways and exclusive pricing for community members!

Thanks, @cdarienzo1! :smile:

Fixed it for you!!

2 Likes

Happy birthday :confetti_ball::gift::birthday::tada::balloon: anker community. First off I wanted to say Congratulations! The best thing that I want to mention about the anker community is that we have an opportunity to meet not only different types of people with didfferent occupational backgrounds but also people who are from different parts of the world. It enables us to be educated by the different opinions and views from everywhere around the globe, which in my opinon is great! It enables us to help not only fellow members but also anker official to see what other great ideas :bulb: members come up with. We all have a common goal of not just making this forum great but also make this company great as it has been phenomenal to us with not only it’s customer service but also great products. This forum grows and the anker brand grows. So to you anker, I say congrats to many more years in the making.

I actually have another 10000 powercore II slim(wife took it)
And double of all the cables you see in the pics (wife took it)
Also have a elite dual port (not pictured,wife took it)
If you notice a trend, “what’s mine is hers and what hers is hers!” :weary:

5 Likes

Thanks @cdarienzo1 , no issues with being called a tea drinker (or a redcoat), been called worse by some :laughing:

@Arwen We English have caused some issues in the past, haven’t we :wink: :grin:

Not gonna lie, Love British humor! Brings me back to the days as a kid when I used to watch Benny Hill!

1 Like

Nice community :+1:t3:

Thanks Cole!

You are very much appreciated in the community, too!

Have you claimed anything from the Power User page yet? Just submitted my review a couple days ago so didn’t see what was on there.