Instead of showing off my Anker collection, let me share the story of how I got to know the brand.
My iPhone 5 was suffering from terrible battery issues. Forget getting through the day, I wish I could get through to the afternoon with light use. It was a nightmare - that after was recognized by Apple as a manufacturing issue and solved free of charge, but until then, I had to find a solution.
After some searching, reading a lot of reviews and analyzing a lot of options, I got to this:
The Anker Astro Mini 3000mAh. Enough juice to get my iPhone 5 back to life one time and a half. Small enough to put on my bag without me noticing it. Easy to use. Always there when I needed it. I can't remember how many times this little wonder saved my day. Suffice to say I still have it on me at all times.
Of course, I wasn't the only one suffering from battery issues. Friends - iOS and Android users alike - got interested in my portable battery, and I touted its size and portability, but also the price and the Amazon delivery. If I got points for referring friends, I would have two or three free Anker products by now.
From there, every time I needed a solution, Anker was where I looked for it first, and often where the search ended, as I guess it is for most of us here. This is what I have so far:
- 2x Anker Wireless Charger PowerPort Qi Wireless Charging Pad
- 2x Anker PowerLine 1ft Apple MFi Certified Short Lightning to USB Cable
- Anker PowerCore 10000
- Anker SoundBuds Slim Bluetooth Earbuds
- 3x Anker PowerLine II Lightning Cable (3ft)
- 3x Anker 24W Dual USB Wall Charger PowerPort 2
- Anker PowerPort 4 (40W 4-Port USB Wall Charger)
- Anker PowerLine USB-C to USB 3.0 Cable (3ft)
- Anker SoundBuds Sport IE20, In-Ear Bluetooth Earbuds
- Anker Unibody Aluminum 3-Port USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet Hub with 1.3ft / 40cm USB 3.0 Cable
- Anker® Astro Mini 3000mAh Ultra-Compact
Its hard to photograph everything because not everything is in my home - I have Anker products in my car, in both my office and my wife's, constantly plugged into the two computers at my home... Not as impressive a collection as some people here, but a considerable one all the same.