Hi, Community! Happy Birthday!

Does anyone know when emails will be sent out?

Good luck to all those who will win! I do, myself hope I am victorious in this battle

2 Likes

We all are hoping we win

2 Likes

But when the suspense is killing me, literally!!!

Has anybody else been looking at their email when ever that have a second to quickly look and :pray: to the Anker gods for resources

1 Like

Based on past competitions where selections have to be made you can be looking at up to 2 days sometimes :anguished: and as it’s 2am or so for them at the moment. I wouldn’t expect to hear anything for for at least 6-8hrs.

2 Likes

Haha you and i keep checking, I received an email for the powerline II cables and got overly excited :pensive:

2 Likes

Yep, I’d estimate in around 12-15 hours @AnkerOfficial will let us know who the winners are!!!

2 Likes

Lol!!! I did the same! I saw Anker and flipped out

1 Like

Exactly what happened to me until I saw the banner talking about the buy one get one free on powerline 2. Great deal by the way.

1 Like

It’s really difficult for Anker team to pick up the winners! :joy::joy: You guys are so good! Please give us a little more time, the winners will be announced on today!:sunglasses:

8 Likes

:drum: roll please…(the agony)

that’s fine it takes a while

2 Likes

The waiting game is always fun :smile:

3 Likes

Woah!.. Hope ANKER keeps on growing …louder than your soundcores and faster than the lightning cables! #iLoveAnker

1 Like

I miss this!! I am so dumb

happy birthday, I would love to see new headphones come in, specifically earbuds though. As for the fact that i am autistic noise canceling headphones / earbuds are a lifesaver to me and i would really love to see ya’ll have some soon.

1 Like