Hi, Community! Happy Birthday!

Don’t push the brink!

Did someone say cable guy?

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, Anker community!

That’s a great collection @pauldey :slight_smile: good post and agree with clothes - t-shirt, hoody I would willingly buy :wink: I’ll have to see how much Anker stuff I’ve got, I keep all the boxes too. I guess about a third of what I buy is gifted for Birthdays and Christmas.

1 Like

Congratulations Anker on your one year community anniversary. I am amazed every day at the level of Civility and other users true Passion for Anker Electronics and helping out fellow users. Anker has created a truly welcoming and helpful community that I am happy to be a part of. I cannot wait to see what the future holds for Anker and this community forum.

2 Likes

Congrats top users :smiley:

Hope to see more exclusives on unreleased items :astonished:

1 Like

True. Best quot I’ve sen here

Hahaha so funny xD

well, my Anker collection is just a few cables that have lasted me a VERRY long time, but even through a puppy teething stage or a bent tip, they have lasted

Wooooow!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I didn’t spot my 500 bucks added? Anyone?

Not yet. Probably just needs a reminder.

Not been applied yet, most likely will be in place for next week when the Power Draw returns to normal values…

1 Like

What would spend 500 bucks on in the PowerDraw?

Just received another blue & white box yesterday… my 5-pack of PowerLine Micro USB cables from Amazon to give us options to power our non-Apple devices. Very nice also!!

1 Like

Happy birthday!

1 Like

I think you need more cables. I think you’re missing a couple :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Anker is the most reliable and quality company I have ever found. I don’t have the largest collection of their products, or the most experiece with them, but I confidently say that if I ever need to buy a battery pack Anker is my go to place. If any of my friends ever bring up the subject I always bring up
Anker. Thank you for all the great products!

2 Likes

Congrats @AnkerOfficial for your best products and awesome quality! I’m an old customer!

I hope to see some QC products, typeC and more products for PC, like Bluetooth keyboards or convertible PC (tabled+keyboard with double OS Win10+Android!)

1 Like

A year? Cannot lie–I thought the community page had been around a lot longer than that! I’d post a picture of my collection, but it pales in comparison to others. Looking forward to growing my “collection” of Anker products, though!