Hi, Community! Happy Birthday!

Yep, I’d estimate in around 12-15 hours @AnkerOfficial will let us know who the winners are!!!

2 Likes

Lol!!! I did the same! I saw Anker and flipped out

1 Like

Exactly what happened to me until I saw the banner talking about the buy one get one free on powerline 2. Great deal by the way.

1 Like

It’s really difficult for Anker team to pick up the winners! :joy::joy: You guys are so good! Please give us a little more time, the winners will be announced on today!:sunglasses:

8 Likes

:drum: roll please…(the agony)

that’s fine it takes a while

2 Likes

The waiting game is always fun :smile:

3 Likes

Woah!.. Hope ANKER keeps on growing …louder than your soundcores and faster than the lightning cables! #iLoveAnker

1 Like

I miss this!! I am so dumb

happy birthday, I would love to see new headphones come in, specifically earbuds though. As for the fact that i am autistic noise canceling headphones / earbuds are a lifesaver to me and i would really love to see ya’ll have some soon.

1 Like

Happy Birthday to Anker!

I have no products to share or talk about.

I joined via the campaign and am awaiting a chance to test something, but so far, nothing suitable has come up.

Why don’t I buy??? Well, the trouble is, my government don’t like it’s disabled citizens to have any spare money. If they could, they’d stop all support!

So when I spot a campaign to join a site, that offers products for reviews, I’m obvs interested. It’s been a few months since, but fingers crossed a usb-c lead becomes available, or a hugely reduced suitable item becomes available to more than the locals, then hopefully I can do a campaign. This, the next time you ask us about our anker products, I’ll have something.

PS
Happy Birthday. The 1st year is the hardest in any business.

1 Like

Good to know you are interested in testing our products, we will have lots of campaign coming soon, so stay tuned!:grin:

1 Like

Good news hopefully for my 2 year… seems i joined last October ! lol

Hello Anker,

Where is my Name?

Your name is on my mind!:grin:

1 Like