Helpful tips from our top referrer! | eufy referral program

Great to have some extra money, but limited social presence = no referral

2 Likes

@Ice1 I even ran a free advert that Facebook gave me, it reached thousands of people in the U.K. and 36 of them clicked on my link, but no buyers sadly.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial I appreciate the referral program, but it would be nice if the referral system you use was a bit more advanced. All the other’s i use I get notified within 24 hours (usually almost instantly) and they provide custom pretty links that aren’t super long along with stats like link clicks.

2 Likes

I follow you on here!

1 Like

Lol there’s no end to the innuendos for @Chiquinho willy :joy::joy:

:clap:t2:

3 Likes

My innuendo senses are frequently tingling :joy:

I need to start recommending the eufycams lol

10/10 would love to recommend the eufycams, and make some extra cash.

Sadly I can’t recommend the eufy cams since they’re not good cameras. I would feel terrible recommending these to someone…

1 Like

Willy is a member too!
Because he can not write, I have to tell about him! :rofl:

1 Like

I agree its a great idea and a more advanced system would be nice. I understand there are refund periods but most referral/affiliate programs I am with add and subtract as needed.

Also it would be nice to be able to refer Anker products and get referral points not just on Eufy Security. Whenever I get I get new Anker product or another tech toy I tried and review. It would be nice to try and send my readers to Anker.com and the community and not just Amazon.

1 Like

Then you can only persuade your neighbors.:joy::joy:

:sweat_smile: As it’s a high value product, so I can’t sent out many testing products. Lol

1 Like

Good suggestion! It could be improved it!

I know that :slight_smile: I was mostly joking

That would be nice to have the direct Anker website. I like the idea of some type of referral system for the Anker products, even if its not cash type referral bonus.

1 Like

we are waiting for an italian ref network :slight_smile:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Explicit Spam Links

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spam Links / Accounts - ongoing

Wow the spammer is picking this site a lot this last week, I’ve reported more this last week than in the last year. Whoever you are, stop go somewhere else or get a life, I’m on guard.

com-add-text%20(2)

Moderators please close.

2 Likes