Help! Whats the Best Portable Charger for the Iphone?

I currently own an Iphone 7 plus and im stuck on which portable charger to buy. I was looking at the PowerCore 2 Slim 10000 but saw that the PowerCore 2 20000 is a better deal. Are there any other portable chargers that quick charge the iphone and is way better?

Any of the PowerCore or PowerCore II will charge your phone at its fastest rate. Just depends really on how many ports you want and how much weight you want to carry about.

Anker PowerCore 10000, One of the Smallest and Lightest 10000mAh External Batteries, Ultra-Compact, High-speed Charging Technology Power Bank for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy and More

Power Bank, Anker PowerCore II 10000, Ultra-Compact 10000mAh Portable Charger, Upgraded PowerIQ 2.0 (up to 18W Output), Fast Charge for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy and More

Anker PowerCore 20100 - Ultra High Capacity Power Bank with one of the Most Powerful 4.8A Output, PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 7 /6s /SE, iPad and Samsung Galaxy S8 / S7 and More (Black)

1 Like

iPhone is not Qualcomm Quickcharge so you’ll get no benefits from it.

IQ2 is QC compatible. Those products you mentioned are going to be more expensive.

iPhone 7 Plus fatest possible charge is 5V 2.4A 12W but IQ2 when not connected to QC device will give 5V 2A 10W so the products you mention are close to fastest possible.

You need IQ 5V 2.4A 12W or just save money and get 5V 2A 10W

In order of smaller first:

• 6700 10W

Make your decision from these and you’re going to get the fastest charge of the 12W or close to fastest of the 10W and decide on size and how many recharge you want. I’d recommend the 6700 to carry for a long day, 10000 for overnight off grid and 26800 for days off grid.

5 Likes

2 already great answers. My opinion is MORE POWER :yum: hence why I recently upgraded to the 26800 (will get my review up soon)

2 Likes

10000 isn’t 12W?

Size preference matters also. I have a 20100 and also the power core slim 10000. I carry my slim more due to the fact of size and weight and convenience. I only use the 20100 on trips to amusement parks but for daily use I prefer the size of the 10000 slim. I get plenty enough charges to to last the day when I had a iPhone 6 Plus and nothing has changed how I feel about it now that I have a iPhone X

if moola is not a deciding factor.

the 60w wallpack with usb-c power delivery port and a usb to lightning cable is the fastest charge you will get, period
https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Premium-Charger-PowerPort-Delivery/dp/B072K5ZJXF/

battery pack you could go with PowerCore+ 20100 USB-C

and get a legit apple cable, i got a used genuine off ebay for 17 bucks in brand new condition. feedback on the knockoffs is pretty bad