Help Us Add A Little Fun to RoboVac

Dear eufy user,

Our team is not just about suction power and smart cleaning. We also want to make our products fun! We are constantly looking for ways in which we can improve your user experience. One option we are exploring is the addition of downloadable voice packs for your devices. I mean, who doesn’t want their little helper talking to them in a British accent or as your kid’s favorite cartoon character? We would love to get your opinion on how to make this feature enjoyable for you and your family.

Please help us by completing this short survey here. Many thanks!

9 Likes

Survey completed, I personally wouldnt mind something with Morgan Freemans voice or r2d2 robotic sounds. Add a built in laser pointer for cat fun and a treat dispenser and I’m all for it

2 Likes

Survey was very very short for me… I don’t own any of these robo vacs

1 Like

It would be nice to add a “tail” on the thing for my cat to chase around… Bonus points if I can steer it around the house from the app.

Same here :laughing: Nice though that they are wanting suggestions…an Elvis voice when it starts going in a spin or crazy could be cool :grin:

1 Like

The same to me :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Maybe next time we already have one! :ok_hand:

A laser on a robo hoover… I like it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I honestly think adding a voice to the vacuum would be hilarious and a lot of fun. I would use it all the time. Hahahaha.

I know my dogs would love it.

Scenario - you or guest at home gets up in the middle of the night for water, walk to the refrigerator, Robovac detects the movement and greets “hello, how are you doing?”… Isn’t it a bit scary :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Addition: It uses the new laser guidance and ultra quiet cleaning to follow behind the guest to sneak up behind them and say in a monotone voice, “What are you doing out of your room, Karen?”

1 Like

:ok_hand:t2: That sounds creepier

Reminds me of the Story Contest… May be time for another Story Contest

@AnkerOfficial what say about Story Contest :wink:

Ehh, well all just get rekt by @Daiross again…

The guests goes to the toilet.

“May I help you Sir?”
I could do some moping after you have finished" :rofl:

2 Likes

Time to start saving up for a robovac

1 Like

Haha brilliant idea! Another story contest sounds fun. Any theme suggestion? :thinking:

Creepy but funny! Feels like will happen 10 years later, some AI system etc just like the movie Her.

1 Like

The story of a power bank that gets regifted for many years …

1 Like

Robovac - Spy Story … Robovac comes out as an undercover spy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like