Help selecting Anker compact power bank

I’m having a hard time deciding which Anker power bank to purchase. Here are some of the things on my wish list. Maybe someone could help me out with a recommendation.

1. Compact size that will provide 3-4 charges for my iPhone X. Six inches in length or less.

2. Two output ports so I can charge my wife’s phone at the same time. This isn’t a deal breaker, but I would prefer it.

3. Fast charging time for the power bank

4. Quick charge capabilities for my phone

5. Over charge/surge protection for my phone

I would prefer to get a new one that has updated technology and feature, but it’s tough to tell which models are newer vs. older on this site. I did see a new release page for Anker and it looks like the PowerCore II with PowerIQ 2.0 is the latest??? Not sure if that’s accurate, but there are only two PowerCore II products in the compact line and neither of them support multi outputs.

What dictates fast charging time for the power bank itself? Is it the fact that it has a USC-C input?

I noticed several of the compact models come with the Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 capability. The rest have Anker’s proprietary PowerIQ fast charge technology. What direction is Anker going in this regard? Are they moving away or to the Qualcomm technology? I would prefer to select a device that has the technology they are moving forward with.

Thanks

3 Likes

This is my selecction:
PowerCore Speed 20000

1 Like

Thanks, but it’s overkill for my application and doesn’t meet the size requirement.

2 Likes