Help please

I have the ZOLO LIBERTY (non plus) and I am unable to use the right earbud when the left in is the case and charging, but I can use the left when right is in the case and charging. Is there a way to change this? I tried resetting and forgetting the device but it hasn’t worked.

2 Likes

i think the main transmittor is only in onw earbud and so its not changeble

Well when I first got them I started by just using the right side and now it won’t let me do that anymore :confused:

1 Like

Unfortunately, as @wladimir1995 mentioned, only one earbud connects to your phone (and can be used by itself) and the other tethers off of it.

As a workaround, you could take out the left earbud and keep it in your pocket, etc so you can use the right earbud by itself, but obviously the left one would not be charging in this scenario.

Feel free to reach out to service@zoloaudio.com for additional assistance.

2 Likes

It is designed to work in exactly the opposite way as what you are describing.
you can use the right bud independently if left is charging in case but cannot use the left when right is charging in case.

2 Likes

but wouldnt it makes more sense, if you could use the left one as standalone? i mean the headphones for example, the buttons and mic are on the left cable of them

If you are talking about vortex and space nc then cable and controls are on right side. other brands use left as well (like sennheiser). There are no set rules for that.

1 Like

@Darakate_Vernon As @TechnicallyWell mentioned it would be best to keep the unused ear bud in your pocket. It’s also best the keep the earbuds at the same amount of charge cycles.

1 Like