Help me to solve the problem with email

I don’t get any emails from ANKER.

@Isaac_Schloss @fhassm I had the same problem awhile ago. Just email marketing@anker.com to tell them that you haven’t been receiving discount emails and they will check it out for you. I did this and now, I am receiving emails from them again.

2 Likes

I get no emails from anker it’s other companies even though I’ve signed up to receive their updates and subscriber list.

Just sent an email.

Hi all,

Thanks for letting me know this issue. We will fix your subscribe function right away. If there are other members have the same problems, please let me know.:grin:

1 Like

+1 here, most of the time anyhow :slight_smile:

Me too :grin:

@ndalby
@cava3395
You guys can visit anker.com website and go to your personal profile to reset your email preference:

Hope this can help you!:grin:

2 Likes

Thanks, will give it another go, what with the change’s and such for the website it might kick back to life :thumbsup:

1 Like

Thank you Rosa :blush:

I’m on here a lot, but an.rmail prompt would be nice and I have (as far as I know) clicked to get updates etc

I’ve set that already but don’t get any emails.

I have said that before.

I’ve never had any problems getting Anker’s emails the last one i got today was about the new guessing game competition.

No worries, I will check for you and make it right.

@cuongdn1102 I know you want to post, but any chance could you please post in English and on topic of Anker or technology…not about dreams, with links to lotteries, please and thank you. We would like to see all new members be engaging in the community but you still have to adhere to community guidelines and rules about posting

2 Likes

Seconding what @elmo41683 has said @cuongdn1102 , please by all means be interactive with the community but keep your posts on topic with the thread. Such random posts (in English or your own mother tongue) can lead to your post being marked as spam, with repeated instances leading to your account being blocked by the admins. Please familiarise yourself with the community rules going forward. Thanks :slight_smile:

https://community.anker.com/power_draw/rules

1 Like

Whow, what language is this. :relaxed:
Very interesting.
BUT:
Please write in English.
Though it is not my mother tongue, I accept the rules of this forum of course.
So, please do so.
Accept our guidelines and you are welcome.
Thank you!

Mod edit to remove link to suspected spam / malware site…

… Dazed and confused …