Solved! Help me choose a new phone

I swayed away from the essential due to people having issues using it on Verizons network. Would have been an easy decision otherwise for the cost.
The iPhone x…I’m sorry to say is like @joshuad11 mentioned, it’s a mediocre design that is old compared to what android makers have to offer. Either way I’m happy for now with the decision on the s9 plus

1 Like

My iPhone 6s accidentally fell into the toilet last weekend. I thought my phone must have broken. But when I took it out, I can’t image it could be used again…:joy:

Because I used our Karapax phone case, it prevented most of the water from entering the phone…:joy:

5 Likes

Ooooooh tounare very lucky :four_leaf_clover:

My wife the same thing but didn’t have a Karapax case on it and it didn’t survive :worried: :joy:

Nice, good thing you had a case that worked. A case wouldn’t have mattered as the phone landed on a rock so both the tempered glass and screen underneath broke. Oh well, time for and upgrade

1 Like

Depends on the kind of toilet you are using…hehehehe! :grin:

I use KARAPAX Rise Case, it’s awesome!
https://www.amazon.com/Anker-Heavy-Duty-Protection-Rotating-Kickstand/dp/B073S67T1S/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1524742347&sr=8-11&keywords=karapax

The problem with samsung is that their UI is not the best. Last year samsung had the problems with the performance after some months. I’m a little bit scared that it could happen again

That’s great. It’s not available in the UK

Only the Silk and Touch cases available for iPhone 7 etc

I think there may be one or 2 more for the iPhone X

I gave up waiting for the Breeze (iPhone 7plus ) a long time ago

I’m sorry but I have never had any issues using Samsung phones, ANY phone will slow down when memor begins to get full and the app cache starts to take over. If you know how to clear your phone then you won’t uave any issues

I believe @joshuad11 was saying the 8 was the old mediocre design not the X.

I think the X is a very compelling phone, especially if you can get it for less than the full retail price.

That being said, I love the s9 plus. The camera is amazing!

1 Like

I have the iPhone 8 plus and it has been great for me. It’s fast and works well. The camera is amazing and iOS 11 is just fantastic.