Help! I need opinions! Please :)

Whats the conclusion on the Fusion? @joshuad11 ?

yea I feel dumb, not paying attention to the pics and dimensions and just the stats lol

Eh don’t be so hard on yourself we’re all entitled to it a brain fart once in awhile :thinking::joy::sunglasses:

1 Like

Ehh, don’t fret we all been there. And don’t worry if you wanna buy another brand then go for it. Just giving ya a hard time.

I love Anker batteries but I also have a different company that often sends me batteries to test and verify their claimed output. Same with others in the forum, they often test stuff from other companies as well

1 Like

oh I test stuff from other companies all the time, what site do you use? I am on Reviewclub, just got done with the Bose Soundbar 500 and bass module, i was sad to see it go, but I’m here for a reason…I know anker makes the best chargers, power banks, cables etc so yea I’ll test other stuff but when it comes to spending money and making a final decision, it’s almost always Anker

That it’s not for everyone.

You can edit posts…

I test direct with some companies and others via multiple platforms

1 Like

Unless you’re someone who is constantly running low on juice and can only charge your phone 30 minutes at a time. It’s not a big deal at all, and not worth the investment in my opinion.

Exactly why would you go anywhere else when you have good pricing great quality and amazing support for it.

Bought the Anker 10000, not a surprise. From the time we were chatting last night till this morning when I looked again, it said there were only 17 left! I wasn’t missing that device at that price. Now onto another problem that is making #roav look bad like all over. @AnkerOfficial **this is important ** people are purchasing #roav products and if they have an issue, whatever email they are given for customer support supposedly doesn’t respond. Also the homepage makes it look bad/lazy. I think you should forward their email to support@Anker since they always respond within 24-48 hours. https://goroav.com/products/roav-dashcam
Example.

Not to start a warranty or anything, reading those comments makes me wanna hate people. I have never had an issue messaging Roav or any of Ankers sub brands support teams. And it’s clear as day how to contact them, click on menu>support>warranty> email support@goroav.com

The first person, if he set the device up properly his dates would not be off for his recordings so user error right there. Yes it has gps but it does not auto set the date or time which is in the user to setup upon first start.

Right. People are dumb. My problem is that this site is just a mess and that it makes them look bad

All their sites are bad, nothing new there

The sites are good not great but definitely need to be updated more regularly.

Still have no idea which dash cam to buy, any descent 2 way one just seems too damn expensive, I’m reading good and bad things about Roav…there are a couple that come with a mini back uo camera, I was just thinking of mounting that for inside the car. Still I know a few of the brands but they are pricy.

Which side of the pond are you on, US or UK / EU?

US of course lol

Yep, PD is optimum on iPhone 8 and later. Also, Crave, which I looked more closely in, their products seem to lose efficiency after a few months (based of what I saw), so just be safe and stick with Anker.

Ok all @joshuad11 @elmo41683 @ndalby @Jesse_Hernandez1I got my 10000 PD last night…Oh boy, me likey. An official review will be posted once I use it more, but let me tell you, 18w PD output charges this thing crazy fast!

2 Likes