Hello February!

Hey everyone!

Can you believe it? Tomorrow is the start of February—already. Wow, didn’t January breeze by super fast?!

We have prepared a eufy Valentine’s Day Gift Guide, which contains perfect gifts that really will make life easier for your loved one, family, or friends!

Make everyday chores less stressful and show your Valentine you care by giving them something from eufy. Take RoboVac for example—it’ll clean your floors for you so you have more time to put your feet up and enjoy each other’s company.

Best of all, before Valentine’s Day, you can enjoy some incredible savings! How you decide to spend the savings (taking your Valentine out for a romantic dinner, buying flowers—splurging on a Nintendo Switch + a starting library of 10 games—or going out for a movie) is totally up to you. Hey, there’s nothing wrong with tradition.

Have fun looking through the gift guide (US, UK, Germany) and much love from eufy.

English Version

German Version

13 Likes

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

3 Likes

I’m very tempted to try the Eufy Smart Bulb as I just received an Amazon Echo.

3 Likes

They are sweet. I recommend it!

1 Like

It’s worth it, you should try it, I’ve got one myself.

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.