Hello, City! | Share Your Story and WIN PowerCore II 6700!

You are addicted to play the Pokemon Go!:joy:

1 Like

Beautiful nature! Feel very comfortable to stay there!

@AnkerOfficial My hometown is very well developed, it is after all largest city in the state. It just went from being production and manufacturing based to urbanized after the 70ā€™s

Bridgeport had an estimated population as of 151,267 , making it also the 5th-most populous in New England. The Greater Bridgeport area is the 48th-largest urban area in the United States

2 Likes

No @AnkerOfficial but itā€™s about a 6 hour drive from where I am to Scotland. I live in Wales. The land of song

Iā€™ve marked my location (Merthyr Tydfil) with a scruffy white cross and I was born and raised in Barry which is 35 miles south on the coast.

3 Likes

Very beautiful!

2 Likes

Certainly some breathtaking scenery showing up in this threadā€¦makeā€™s me want to pack and go travelling :smile:

5 Likes

Was thinking the same and would love to visit all these places. The world looks beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yep letā€™s go back to London together @AnkerOfficial!

2 Likes

nice pic:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

beautiful place :heart_eyes:

1 Like

so beautiful place:heart_eyes:

1 Like

OMG what amazing place !!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

So many great pictures, I just wanna visit everywhere

@AnkerOfficial As we currently donā€™t have a government in place I spend everyday in the castle. Visitors (open to the public 1 weekend a year) are amazed by it but for me itā€™s work so I have a disconnection on that level.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial Yup and i did :slight_smile: the trip took me the whole day. if it wasnt for your power banks my phone wouldnt have lasted all day. i have 7 and still wanting to get more, so im good for almost any trip

2 Likes

It sure does but for many good reasons. Itā€™s a big tourist destination, but i hold it dearly because i met many close friends who live and are from San Diego. I give San Diego credit for influence my laid back personality and to enjoy life attitude.

1 Like

No way!! Let me know if you need suggestions on places to check out. I know all the tricks and good spots to go! :smiley:

Alsoā€¦ take me with you!!! I miss Tokyo so much!! :joy:

1 Like

Lols ā€œand this is where Scotland isā€

3 Likes

Yeah it doesnā€™t rain and the weather doesnā€™t change much at all. Itā€™s a military town so people come and goes a lot. Unfortunately the housing is expensive so once you move itā€™s kinda hard to move back in :frowning:

Thatā€™s crazy. We get Chinooks (our name for foehn winds) here, where the air is warmed on the leeward side of a mountain through the adiabatic process (which I donā€™t pretend to fully understand). The net result is that in the middle of winter we can spontaneously have a summer-weather day. It makes for a great ski day until the snow melts.

Loma, MT (relatively near where I live) actually had a temp change of āˆ’54 to 49 Ā°F (āˆ’47.8 to 9.4 Ā°C) in 24 hours due to a Chinook.

1 Like