Hello, City! | Share Your Story and WIN PowerCore II 6700!

#Hello, Helena, Montana!#

Helena is the capitol of the state of Montana. With about 30,000 people in the city proper and another 30,000 in the surrounding valley, it’s just the right size for me! Helena boasts a symphony, independent theatre, two local colleges, and hundreds of miles of great mountain biking:

There’s a great ski area (Great Divide) nearby, I ski there once or twice a week with my kids:

There are also a number of great oudoor chances to hang out by lakes and rivers, as well a fish or paddleboard, kayak, and canoe:

Hiking offers great views all around:

We have great parks, complete with free ice skating in the winter:

We have a wonderful downtown pedestrian area we call the “walking mall” with lots of small businesses:

AND I can walk to any of the three breweries from my house:

Blackfoot River Brewing:

Lewis and Clark Brewing:

TenMile Brewing:

That’s only the beginning! If you’re looking for an excellent vacation off the beaten path, this is the place. I honestly feel like I live my whole life in a vacation :slight_smile:

5 Likes

If you ever make it out to Sacramento, California make sure you stop by my little brothers brewery
@ryandhazen

1 Like

I want something like this in Germany. It looks so amazing

Hello Indianapolis!
Home of the Indy 500, Basketball, and the crossroads of America. Indianapolis is not know for much besides all this being in the boring Midwest, but it is a great town full of great people. One of my favorite memories from living in Indianapolis is when the Super Bowl was played in our stadium. The whole city came together and I personally had a blast participating in different Super Bowl events downtown.

Indianapolis also has one of the best state fairs in the nation and is a vivid memory of mine from when I was younger.

3 Likes

#Hello, Bali#

I lived in Bali, Indonesia for eight years and still remember it every day I am gone. The perfect weather, the beaches, the beautiful architecture, the breathtaking landscapes and the friendly people. One of my favorite memories of Bali was the “Avatar” party at La Laguna, where they decorated the whole beach with fluorescent decorations and blacklight to look like the planet from Avatar. We spent the entire night dancing on the beach with the warm sand between our toes.

8 Likes

San Diego is awesome. I went there once for a conference and was shocked to find out that it was cooler in the summer than my town. Apparently San Diego is like 75 degrees no matter what time of year it is…

Also the gaslamp district is a bunch of fun.

2 Likes

Yea I love it, really no winters compared to other cities. It’s alwlays alive Monday-Sunday so there really isn’t a bad time to come a visit. I used to visit frequently before I had kids, that slowed down to once a year when that happen but now it’s more often since most of my friends are starting to have kids. I visit for baby showers, birthdays and fantasy football :football: drafts. @ryandhazen

1 Like

In San Francisco, in winter the closer to the ocean the warmer it gets, in summer the opposite. In summer the inland 100F+ temperatures create a strong wind inland which drags that 54F ocean temperature far inland in the late afternoon. Hence in San Francisco, in January you get winter in the morning, but in July you get winter about 5pm.

But its not a problem, just pack a thin jacket, in winter wear it 7am, in summer wear it 5pm.

1 Like

We can’t forget our hometown, even if it’s not well developed.:innocent:

The night scene is really beautiful!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s glacier is so amazing!!!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Really want to taste that Hammond’s candy!:grinning:

1 Like

The Industrial manufacturing is flouring in your hometown!:sunglasses:

I will visit Tokyo on May!:grin:

London is my favorite city!!! I used to study and live there too! Maybe we can come back together!:laughing:

1 Like

Yeah, we need to build an Anker store there hahaha! Great pictures in all season!

You can have a wonderful road trip all day!

1 Like

You work in a castle!:grinning: I’m jealous of you!

1 Like

It seems that many people travel there!

Is it in Scotland? It seems like I have been there before.:joy: