Happy Thanksgiving!

Pumpkin pie. Mashed potatoes and gravy. Stuffing. Turkey. How about that to charge you up?!

Firstly, a great big THANK YOU to all of you, our friends and customers, for supporting us over the past 5 years. We’ve read all your comments, reviews, and feedback over the years and used it to design our market-leading products. From the fast-charging technologies we’ve developed to the materials that feel best in your hand, you guys are in the driver’s seat of our product development team. We’d like to take a moment to update you on how your feedback and reviews have helped us “charge” forward.

We started out as an online retailer in 2011 but our products are now available at some of the world’s biggest retailers! It’s now easier than ever - simply drive over to your closest Best Buy or Walmart - to get a good idea of how great our products look before you buy!

Speaking of being in the driver’s seat, we should mention our new brand, Roav. A complete solution for on-the-road safety and connectivity. Roav Dashtop is a computer designed for drivers that mounts onto your car’s dashboard and displays real-time data such as traffic conditions and GPS navigation. It also pairs with your phone to display text messages, notifications, and make and receive phone calls. This promotes safe driving by eliminating the need to reach for your phone whenever you get a notification. Roav is available in two models, one that uses its own 4G data plan and one that piggybacks off of your smartphone’s data plan.

We didn’t just smarten up your car, though. We’ve also smartened up your house with our home, health and wellness brand Eufy. Eufy’s BodySense line of health monitors epitomizes easy health and wellness tracking. All BodySense health monitors automatically sync measurements via Bluetooth to the EufyLife app, streamlining the measurements of you and your family’s health. It’s now easier than ever to carry all your health information in your pocket. The EufyLife app will also control our future line of home lighting solutions, home appliances, and more!

Last but not least, to prove that charging surges through our blood and to really drive home our mission to “Power Your Mobile Life”, we introduced PowerHouse in April. It’s the world’s smallest and most portable 400Wh generator and revolutionized what a mobile charger can be. With 4 USB ports, a 12V car socket, and a 110V AC outlet, it literally charges or powers any device in your home.

Enjoy the food, smile lots, and take lots of pictures and video with your family. Your PowerCore will keep your phone charged to capture memories through dinner and beyond.

Specially for Thanksgiving, we’ve created an exclusive badge for 10 forum members to win. Between November 24th and 25th, members can like other members’ posts. The 10 members that receive the most likes will win the exclusive badge, which will be displayed in their profile starting from November 28th.

23 Likes

Thank you!, Great team, always striving to give us the best of technology for a more comfortable life!!

5 Likes

I’m definitely thankful for my Anker power bank! It has saved me from a dead phone quite a few times. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 Like

Thank you Anker!

1 Like

Hope you spent it well also, Anker team!

1 Like

Thanks Anker, always support the best products on the market!

2 Likes

So, who has received this lovely exclusive “Like” Badge? :wink:

2 Likes

Anker is the only brand I trust for my battery power needs. I wouldn’t recommend any other brand. :slight_smile: Thank you Anker!

1 Like

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

1 Like

thank you!! :slight_smile::wink::relaxed:

1 Like

congratulations winners!!! :clap::ok_hand:

1 Like