[Contest Ended] Happy Thanksgiving | Write a Thank-You Note and WIN

Dear Omri,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Anker PowerCore Lite 10000mAh.

Thank you for being the best friend ever and always there for me.

Dear mom,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you an Anker PowerHouse, so you’ll never be without power when you need it.

Thank you for always being there for me. Your understanding and support means the world to me.

Dear Ivy,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerCore II 10000 and Wall Charger
Thank you for your Love and Care

Dear Pryer boys you are the joy of my life.You have turned into Three wonderful Men.Mom will always be thankful for all the joy fun and love you bring.

Thanks for everything MIL.

Have a great thanksgiving.!

Dear Karen,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Roav Dashcam S1.

Thank you for every wonderful moment you have brought us since we knew each other. And thanks for carrying the best gift in our life while suffering from all the sickness.

Thank you, and love you forever.

To Kelly

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Anker Powercore 26800 so you can keep us connected during your long trips.

Thank you for being you xx

Thank you all​:heart::blush: Have a wonderful holiday season :heart::blush:

Dear Mom and Dad,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerCore + 26000 PD with 30W Power Delivery Charger so you can always have juice for your phones and tablets, even when the power goes out. :grin:

Thank you for being awesome parents, always being there for me and for giving me the resources to succeed.

Thanks again!

Dear Chloe
Happy Thanksgiving!
To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a the Nebula Capsule so that you don’t have to be stressing watching everything on that tiny screen of yours.
Thank you for being you! Keep smiling, keep cool, keep calm and let your watching experience be lifted through the roof.

Dear Santa,

I am thankful for the wonderful opportunities that are presented to me, the amazing girlfriend who has now become my fiance and my future wife. I would like to thank my parents for raising me well. Thank you for everything that has happened and I hope to pay it forward in the futures to come.

Thanks,

Steven

Dear Mom

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you for always being there for me, through the good and the bad. You are not only an amazing mother and person, you are the backbone of our family. I love

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a RoboVac 30C

Dear wifey,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Soundcore Model Zero.

Thank you for being awesome and my better half!

Dear John,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a SoundBuds Slim Bluetooth Headphones.

Thank you for being a wonderful partner and such a hard worker in everything you do.

hey Michelle.

Happy Thanksgiving! I know the power goes out quite often there at home, so as a token of gratitude and thanks, I am sending you a PowerHouse. It should help to keep the important stuff charged!

Thanks for just being you.

Dear Sister,

Very happy Thanksgiving!

To express my gratefulness to you, I’m sending you a Anker Fast Wireless Charger (848061055740)

Thank you for helping me out all these years & making fun memories together.

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Dearest Teresa,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerPort II with Power Delivery.

Thank you for being my wife.

Dear Cindy,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Anker PowerCore 5000, so you won’t be ever without power.

Thank you for being a caring friend.

Dear Maggie :heart:

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a RoboVac 30C so you don’t have to vacuum as much and we can spend more time together - I love you!

Thank you for always being supportive and loving!

Dear Wifey,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you Im sending you every power bank anker has because you are always watching movies on your phone and I dont want you to miss a moment. Yea I know all these gift may be excissive but its to make sure you never have an issue.

Thank you for lovong me and being my wife.