[Contest Ended] Happy Thanksgiving | Write a Thank-You Note and WIN

Dear Matt,

Thank you so much for being the best partner and friend a person could ever have. I know I tell you this every day, but it’s true, how you’ve looked after me as I’ve developed and suffered from this illness, has been the greatest act of kindness and love I could imagine.

When we said for better or worse, you really meant it. And in this day and age, that’s something special. I adore you and I will be there for you until the day I die.

I’d love to be able to gift you a PowerHouse 120000 so you can use it when the power cuts and you can’t get anything done.

Love you so much,

Lorna

Dear Willy,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a RoboVac 30C!

Thank you for always sticking by my side and always being the prince charming you are.

Dear Joan,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Jump Starter Pro.

Thank you for taking care of the house.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone Thans come to my dinner and everyone enjoy my pies

Dear My new little boy,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my love and happiness that you’re here, I’m sending you a Nebula Mars portable cinema, to replace our broken one, so we can watch our fun movies together as you grow.

Thank you for making life brighter for us :slight_smile:

Dear Mom and dad

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a anker powerhouse and a power surge strip.

Thank you for being there and offering unconditional support and love during tough times and all times. It’s great to have someone to depend on.

With tons of love,
Your offspring #3

Dear Osman
Thank you for being a great brother and everything you do for me and the rest of us, you don’t hear it as often as you should.
Please enjoy this anker ucb c portable charger to keep you fully charged, no matter what you are doing :slight_smile:
Love Adnan

Dear Ro,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerCore II 20000.

Thank you for all the help you provide everyday. I know you need this to keep your phone charged though!

Dear Emily,

Thanks for being such a great wife! I’d love to send you a new fast wireless charger for your new iPhone 8 Plus :slight_smile:

Dear little daughter,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you an Anker Powerhouse, so even if the power goes out, we can still keep on the lights.

Thank you for being such a beautiful and happy child.

Dear Dad,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerHouse so you’ll never be without power for your CPAP, to make up for all those sleepless nights when I was the one who couldn’t breathe.

Thank you for 40 (million) winks!

Dear Adam,

Happy thanksgiving! Thank you for working so hard to provide for your family. I am so proud of your accomplishments!

I’m sending you a RoboVac 11c Pet Edition to try and tackle the never ending cat hair that floats around the house. Hope it helps!

Love,
Jill

Dear Mum and Dad

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you an IPhone XS Spacegrey

Thank you for being a very nice and kind mother and father

Welcome me to the forum, but please read the rules as it states you can gift them anything from any of the companies brands which includes Anker, Eufy, Zolo, Nebula, Soundcore . It does NOT include iPhones or anything that the company doesn’t make

Dear Wife,

Thank for keeping our kids healthy and happy and for keeping our home from being a disaster. Here’s a Eufy Robovac 30C to help lending a hand around the house.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Dear Tom,
Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a SoundCore Boost.

Thank you for being there for me when I need your help.

Kate

Dear Muneca),

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerCore+ 26800 PD with 30W Power Delivery Charger since your cell battery in constantly dying since you conduct life on your phone.

Thank you for all you do at home and at work each & everyday.

Dear Kim,

Thank you for being the best mother and partner someone could ever wish for. I truly feel like the luckiest guy in the world to have you and our daughters. Please enjoy this Nebula Mars projector! I’m sure you and the girls will love enjoying movies wherever we end up camping. Happy holiday and I love you!!

Alex

Dear Mum and Dad,

Happy thanks giving!

To express my thanks to you, I would like to send you a NEBULA Capsule! So that way we can re watch our amazing memories!

Thank you for always being there and supporting me even when times were hard for the all of us, happy thanksgiving!