[Contest Ended] Happy Thanksgiving | Write a Thank-You Note and WIN

I’m so excited to see my name on the list :slight_smile: Congrats to other winners! Thanks, Anker!!

sorry but i’m getting sick of not winning ANYTHING! I know its petty but still, feel like I put in a lot of work for Anker, yet…

[quote=“Chris_Renshaw, post:425, topic:63505”]
work for Anker
[/quote]When they hire you, I’m sure they’ll start paying you.

Thank you so much!! :heart::heart::heart:

Ha. I don’t want money from them. I wanna win one of these 100s of contests I’ve entered over the passed couple years.

And to shock so many…

Look Chris.

Shit happens. I’ve entered shit loads of comps/giveaways on here, and in actuality not won much. Yes I’ve had a couple wins, and luckily won big recently… Mind if I’d been lucky previously … Oops.

What I mean is, it’s luck of the draw. If your in USA, you’re up against a huge number of people… As we say in UK … Shit loads

Now if you’re a paranoid cynic like me, you’ll swear it’s a few names again n again, but RECENTLY, and i mean VERY RECENTLY , that hasn’t been the case.

Yes, you’ll still see me annoyed/frustrated at not winning, but you will… Even if it’s eventually.

Just keep entering, but make sure your ANKER presence is felt… Ie be very active.

1 Like

didn’t win but congrats to those who did :fireworks:

Congrats to all the winners and welcome to the community!

Congrats to all the winners. enjoy your prizes !

Thank You Anker! My Wife is going to love it!

Congratulations to the winners!!

This is so awesome. First time winning a contest ever!! Thank you Anker

1 Like

but as I stated in my original post I was being petty. Disappointed, etc.

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

May b next time :persevere:

1 Like

cool! Thanks! I never expected to see my name in lights :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Lisa_Hrabec You never know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Surprised we didn’t see more expensive items in this contest. I would have chosen either the nubuls Mars, or the soundcore liberty. I probably would have gone for the Mars because of the value. :man_shrugging: Maybe I’m just greedy…

If I’m gonna be honest, anker gives away so much stuff that everyone will win free stuff. In the last 3 months this is what I’ve won

1. 2x Anker powerport 5
  2. 5x anker micro usb cables
  3. soundcore flare
  4. Anker PowerWave+ with watch holder

That’s just three months…

1 Like

THREE!!!
Since they came out, I haven’t won any flares… Keep trying but…

In the last 6 months (and a lot more) I have 2 wins, well one WIN really, as one gift was for being one of the top active members.

I don’t do a lot of the power draws, as either for iPhone, USA, or micro-usb and occasionally stuff I already have in one form or another.

Plus, there haven’t been the UK/Europe giveaways, like USA.

So consider yourself EXTREMELY lucky.