[Contest Ended] Happy Thanksgiving | Write a Thank-You Note and WIN

Dear Most Handsome Husband of mine,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30C.

Thank you for keeping me sane, doing the dishes, mopping the floor and always making me feel appreciated. I love you always.

1 Like

Dear Troy, my brother. Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you soundcore liberty lites so that everytime im saying some annoying stuff you can just cover up your ears hahaha!

Thank you for always being there for me! When I rant to you about stuff that doesn’t matter, or fight about some stupid idea we both came up with!!

1 Like

Dear Pelkey,

Thank you for all of the time and genuine care you have invested in me over the last few years. You are a wonderful adviser, mentor, and motivator. I appreciate all of the times you welcomed us into your home for thanksgiving and all of the awesome board games you introduced me to. You are an inspiration and I value everything you say and do for me. With this Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Mouse with 800/1200/1600 DPI, 5 Buttons, 2.4G Wireless Connection so you can always stay mobile yet connected as you help many more undergraduates navigate major life decisions as they prepare for the world beyond university. Thank you for all that you are and all that you do. May your legacy continue on noble and true.

Sincerely,
Christopher

1 Like

Dear Pickle,
Happy Thanksgiving!
To express the appreciation I have for you, I’m sending you a Nebula Capsule Projector.
I know how much you love watching movies in the backyard, now you can take the flicks everywhere!
Thank you for teaching me Love and being the best.
Love you Erin!

1 Like

Dear Roopa & Amma

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a eufy robovac 30c

Thank you for being there and taking care if appa for the last 8 months all through his hospitalization. Even though its so much of stress and worries and with roopa travelling 2 hours daily to work, you both still take the time to take care of rosh’s kids and also me - your biggest kid. This robocac would ensure that the housecleaning part becomes much more easy
N
Lots of love
Daniel

1 Like

Dear Mom,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you an eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30C

Thank you for always cleaning for me, feeding me and waking me up for work throughout these years. I really want you to not have to work so hard with cleaning the house after I move out!

1 Like

Dearest Husband,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a DX Racer gaming chair. I know your back hurts in your old office chair and you never ever complain about it. You do so much for me. I want you to be comfortable and happy.

Thank you for making me the happiest I’ve even been in my entire life.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, but please read the rules in the op. Only items made from one of the many Anker brands will be gifted, a DX racer chair is not one of them.

1 Like

You are going to want to have it say an anker product for what you would want to gift them. E.g. Eufy Robovac 30C, Anker Powerhouse etc.

1 Like

I am thankful when I get to spend time with my family and friends and those I care so much about. They are great to talk to when I need support. I like to catch up on what everyone has been up to and listen to what they have to say as well. I am sending you a RoboVac 30C.

1 Like

Dear Mom and Dad,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerCore Speed 20000.

Thank you for raising me to be the person I am.

1 Like

Dear Dad,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Soundcore Infini.This Anker product will be a great pair for your new TV.

Thank you for passing down to me your passion for technology and film. (And also for helping me get through university).

1 Like

Dear Joe

Happy Thanksgiving!

To show you how thankful I am to have you as a son I am sending you a Soundcore Vortex. I know you will make great use of it. Thank you for being awesome.

1 Like

Dear Mom

To show my appreciation to you I am going to send you a PowerHouse. Thanks for loving me and all my flaws.
Love you!!!
xoxoxo

1 Like

I am most grateful to my wonderful parents and my own family as well so to express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Portable Charger.

Thank you for being so loving and supportive.

1 Like

Dear Mom

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a RoboVac 30C

Thank you for everything you did for me growing up including picking up after me, hopefully this will help you now.

1 Like

Dear Maggie,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To celebrate your accomplishments this year and say thank you, I’m sending you an Anker PowerPort Mini Dual Port Wall Charger.

Dad and I are so proud of you! Thank you for working extra hard to graduate on-time with your Political Science degree --and good luck on the LSAT in January!

1 Like

Dear Mom,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerPack.

Thank you for being so great!

1 Like

Dear Mom,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30C.

Thank you for being so strong during your treatments this year.

1 Like

Dear Dad,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Soundcore pro+ so that you can blast your music as loud as you want and enjoy yourself to your hearts content. I know you have always wanted a good speaker to listen to your music on, so I hope you enjoy your gift!

Thank you for all the wonderful things that you have taught me, I don’t know how I can cope up without you.

1 Like