[Contest Ended] Happy Thanksgiving | Write a Thank-You Note and WIN

Dear Mommy,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a ROAV Dash Cam.

Thank you for always being there for me and making my holidays, and everyday, special!

2 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving and I wish you all the love in the world as you give others. I wish that you can watch movies with the fabulous Nebula Mars Portable Cinema. You will be the life of the party with this and I hope you enjoy it.

2 Likes

Dear Mom,

Happy Thanksgiving!
Your support and love through the past 5 months of this difficult time has been amazing. Cannot thank you enough for always being there in times of need, despite your own circumstances.

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerWave 7.5 Stand from Anker so you no longer have to search for your phone charger, just place it on the stand and go!

I love you!

1 Like

Dear dad and mom,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a powerhouse.

Thank you for giving me life and continuing to make sure my life is happy. Without you I wouldn’t be who I am today. I am thankful for the love and support and hope I can show that gratitude.

With love, your daughter.

1 Like

Dear Rishi,
You are my best friend in the world, and I am thankful everyday that you came into my life. Remember when I told you that I would buy a Nintendo switch so that we could play snipperclips together, well I haven’t bought one yet; but in the meantime maybe I can send you a power core 20100 (Nintendo official) so that whenever I see you again we can play to our hearts content.

1 Like

Dear Dad,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you an Anker LC130 Flashlight.

Thank you for your service to our great country in the USAF and now serving our community as a Law Enforcement Officer. I hope this gift brightens up your nights as much as you have brightened up my life.

1 Like

Dear Gwen, Evan and Ralph,

Happy Thanksgiving!
To express my thanks to you I would love to send you a power bank so your devices never die
I am grateful for you being supportive while I am finishing school and for all the cuddles

Love
Stacy

1 Like

Dear Beth,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you an Anker PowerCore 5000 so you can stay connected wherever you are.

Thank you for being an awesome daughter and for always looking out for your mom!

1 Like

Dear mom,

I want to say Happy Thanksgiving and thank you for giving birth To me I know these years have been really tough with dad leaving for another women and your diabetes getting u more sick but everyday I see you getting through it even though sometimes your blood pressure gets so high that we to call an ambulance.
So to thank yo I want you to have The anker -Soindboard liberty Air True Wireless in Ear Headphone.

Once against happy thanksgiving.

1 Like

Dear Alicia (Bestie)

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30C
To help keep the floors clean despite the kids.

Thank you for always being there for us!

1 Like

Dear Stacy,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a SoundCore Model Zero+

Thanks you for all the hospitality when I was in town through the year. The home-cooked meals were always a treat while on the road. With the Zero+ you will now be able to bring your music with you out into the garden AND be able to get the answers to all the questions you have as they arise.

Love,
Thomas

1 Like

Dear Diana

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30C!

Thank you for making 2018 the best year of my life and helping to have the best wedding ever imaginable! I love you!

1 Like

Dear Jill,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you an Anker USB-C Power Strip with Power Delivery.

Thank you for giving up sleep to sit by my bedside in the hospital. I promise to make it up to you after they fix my heart.

Your “broken” husband!

P.S. I’m not dead yet!.

1 Like

Dear Mom,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Anker Power house to help when your at the farm and help with my brothers traveling medical equipment to make sure u never run out of power.
Thank you for Loving me my whole life!

1 Like

Dear Riley,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerCore 20100 Nintendo Switch Edition.

Thank you for being such an amazing man. We are grateful to have you as our son and could not be more proud of you! Keep being you!

Love,
Mom & Dad

1 Like

Dear daddy,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Soundcore Flare+

Thank you for being awesome parents and for always preparing a delicious Thanksgiving meal for the family!

1 Like

Dear wife,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerCore+ Mini 3350.

That way you’re not stuck with a dead phone while you’re out and about. Love you!

Thank you for sticking by me through thick and thin.

1 Like

Dear Mom,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a ROAV Hydroclean.

That way you can easily clean your porch when spring comes around.

Thank you for being there for me.

1 Like

Dear Caroline
Happy Thanksgiving!
To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Eufy RoboVac 11.
Thank you for now you have no excuse not to clean your room.

1 Like

Dear Jason (my loving husband),

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Nebula Capsule.

Thank you for being an amazing husband and father to our children. You cook and clean and love us to no end. If we win the Nebula Capsule, we can watch movies…like we used to before we had kids. LOL -Love you!

1 Like