[Contest Ended] Happy Thanksgiving | Write a Thank-You Note and WIN

dear parents,

you guys are the best you helped me get to where i AM in my life so far
thanks so much

J

2 Likes

Dear Alex,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Soundcore Spirit Pro.

Thank you for being an amazing friend and motivator to work my hardest.

2 Likes

Dear wifey

Happy Thanksgiving

To express my thanks and gratitude to you, I’m sending you Roav dash cam c1. I hope this will help you in safety due to your never ending driving.

Thank you for taking of the family.

Love always

2 Likes

Dear Jennifer Ta,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Ankey Powerhouse.

Thank you for always supporting me in times of stress in grad school and always trying to be understanding and accepting. I will always appreciate you and what you do for me! Happy thanksgiving my love!

3 Likes

Dear Cassie,_

Happy Thanksgiving!! I am grateful what an amazing daughter you are and how proud you made me by passing the bar._

To help you with all of the fur your fur babies Ieave behind I would like to give you a eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30C to help make your life a little easier. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Dear Erik,

Thank you for always being here for me. On the good days and the bad. You make the holidays even more special and I couldn’t think of anyone I would want to spend them with more than you.

Thank you for loving me and just being amazing.

Love always,
Sara

2 Likes

Dear Megen,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you an anker powerhouse to make sure all of our daughters devices are always charged for both of our sanity!

Thank you for for being such an incredible wife and mother!

2 Likes

Dear Aaron,
Happy Thanksgiving!
To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a BoostIQ RoboVac 30C to get all of You labradane Koji’s hair off of your beautiful hardwood floors! No one deserves one more then you. You are such a hardworking and selfless person.
Thank you for for always being there❤️

2 Likes

Dear Amy Jo,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a SoundCore Boost.

Thank you for putting up with me for the last 30 years!

Love,

Jason

2 Likes

Quiero agradecer esté Día de Acción de Gracias a mis padres que se merecen lo mejor de la vida, por ser unos padres buenos y luchadores y es por eso me encantaría tuvieran un lindo regalo que los dos puedan disfrutar, se merecen lo mejor y son una bendición papá Roberto y mami Vera una regalote como un lindo parlante JBL Bluetooth y un Lindo reloj de puño para hombre para mi padre, gracias por ser ejemplo de lucha honradez y dedicacion.

3 Likes

Dear my Hubby (Robert),

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerPort Strip 3 with 3 USB Ports so we finally have enough reliable places to charge all our devices!

Thank you for always being supportive, the calm to my storm, and sharing in our responsibilities; even though I don’t always realize how great you are.

2 Likes

Thanks for keeping me charged up when I’m on the run.

2 Likes

Dear Krystina, my wonderful fiancée,

Happy Thanksgiving!!

To express my vast thanks to you, I’m sending you a SoundCore Pro+ because I know how we both love our tunes. :wink:

Thank you so much for everything you do for me, I couldn’t be any more grateful. And though you may be impatient sometimes, I wouldn’t ask for anything more than to be able to celebrate Thanksgiving with you for the rest of my life. :kissing_closed_eyes: Enjoy your new bluetooth speaker!

Your love,

Dane

2 Likes

Dear Chelsea,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerCore since you’re always on the go.

Thank you for still making time for me.

2 Likes

Dear Mom,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30C so you can focus on cleaning less and enjoy your free time.

Thank you for always caring about me!

3 Likes

Dear Mom and Dad,
I am grateful for raising me a good man, a good friend, a good son and a good student. I am thankful for bringing me into this world to see and meet with many incredible beautiful and talent people. More than that I want us to enjoy this season together. No more disconnections, excuses and businesses. I want to have a peaceful dinner together. And that is all I want to say.
Thank Anker community for this opportunity to share my “thank-you note”
I wish all the best to you and your family and everyone else.
Cheers.

3 Likes

Dear Mum

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a RoboVac 30C so you don’t have to clean the mess our dog makes

Thank you for being there for me

3 Likes

Dear Mom,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Hydroclean cause I know you’ve been needeing one.

Thank you for always being an awesome mother.

2 Likes

Dear Simon,
Happy thanksgiving!
Because you’ve been gone so long, I’m sending you a PowerCore 20100 Nintendo Switch Edition so you can play hard after working hard.
Thanks for being an amazing brother and having a great sense of fun.

2 Likes

Dear leiah Wife Love of my Life

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Powerwave 7.5 stand to listen to your Christmas music year round because you are always in the holiday mood each and every day. Now you can listen to your music without your phone dying. And keep us all cheerful each and ever day with your beautiful heart and soul.

Thank you for being my wife best friend my soul mate mother to my kids and the most beautiful person inside and out.

Love you more than you can ever know!!

3 Likes