[Contest Ended] Happy Thanksgiving | Write a Thank-You Note and WIN

Dear Noah,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a 7-in-1 Premium USB C Hub Adapter.

Thank you for always loving me and dealing with my craziness :slight_smile:

Dear Monica

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Anker Powerhouse!

Thank you for being such a wonderful wife and mother to my kids. You’ve been selfless for over 9 years putting your family before yourself and you deserve more than I could ever give you in a lifetime. We are blessed to have you and will never forget all your sacrifices to keep our family moving together and whole. I love you with all my heart and will always be thankful to call you mine.

Love, Oliver

Happy thanksgiving my love! I’m so blessed to shared this wonderful holiday of thanks with you. So in the spirit of thanks I would like to show my appreciation for you with a Eufy RoboVac 30C! I love you so much. Thank you for being the perfect dad and fiancé. You mean the world to me and the kids!

Dear Steve,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you an Anker Powerhouse. It looks so awesome! We can use this on our adventures or when the power goes out! I think that we will like this product.

Thank you for being you!
Love Bunny

Dear Mom & Dad,

Happy Thanksgiving! To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Anker PowerCore II Slim 10000.

Thank you for always being there.

Dear Maddy,
Happy Thanksgiving! :slight_smile:
To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you an Anker Sound Core Boost speaker.
I’m grateful for how much of a good friend you’ve been to me, and you’ve helped me through some tough times and hopefully I’ve helped you. So I really want to be able to give you something cool like this speaker. You’ll be able to play you favourite music as loud as you want.
From max :slight_smile:

Dear Emma,
Happy Thanksgiving!
To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you an Anker Nebula Capsule II.
Thank you for your love and standing by me no matter what!
JT

Dear Mary Anne,

Happy Thanksgiving!

I’m so thankful for all you do for our family so I’d like to send you a Sound Core Boost to listen to your favorite music while we eat dinner outside (once the snow melts.)

Thanks for being you!

Your loving husband,

Dear Anker

Thank you for bringing the Alexa in my car, we are eagerly looking forward to see your promise to bring the Spotify integration fulfilled in 2018.

Regards

[quote=“AnkerOfficial, post:1, topic:63505”]
Dear Mum,

Happy Thanksgiving! Even though we don’t celebrate this in England for obvious reasons.

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you an Eufy robot vacuum because I know you’re struggling to hoover nowadays, and mine is brilliant.

Thank you for being the best mother in the world.

Anita

Lv12

November 12, 2018 12:46pm:

Dear Mom and Dad,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a SoundCore Bluetooth speaker so that you can enjoy your favourite songs.

Thank you for being awesome parents.

Dear Kashif,

Happy Thanksgiving​:turkey::jack_o_lantern:

I am truly grateful for putting up with me and being there like a brother to me , to thank you and make your long drives less boring by gifting you a SoundCore Pro+ 25W Bluetooth Speaker

Thank you for all that you do especially being so kind a reliable.

Love you Bro

Dear Wifey,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerCore Slim 5000.

Thank you for being the great mom to our daughter as we love you very much!

Dear Mom,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Soundcore Infini Integrated 2.1 Channel Soundbar so you can enjoy watching your favorite movies by yourself or with the grandkids.

Thank you for always being there for my siblings and I in our time of need. You continue to support us in everything we do, and love us no matter what. We love you so much!

2 Likes

Dear Dad,
Happy Thanksgiving!
Thank you so so so much for taking care of me and always being there for me. I have so much fun when we go on camping trips…even though it can get really cold :). I am sending you a Soundcore 2 so we can listen to music while sitting by the campfire.

1 Like

Thank you mom for all that you do to support me and talk with me about everything. I would like to send you a PowerCore 20000 as I know your phone is typically running out of juice :stuck_out_tongue:

AJ

1 Like

Dear Nicholas

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerCore 13000.

Thank you for everything you do for us.

1 Like

Dear Rachel,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerCore II 20000. You do a great job raising our daughters. You deserve the PowerCore II 20000 so you can keep your phone charge to take pictures and videos of our daughters as the partake in their many activities.

Sincerely your Ex,
Michael

1 Like

Dear Brother,
Happy Thanksgiving from your dear brother.
You have been there since Day 1 so I’m sending you a PowerCore+ 26800 as a thank you gift. We can play some video games when I come over for thanksgiving dinner!! Have a good vacation!!

1 Like

Dear Jonathan,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a infini soundbar.

Thank you for being my reason to get up in the morning and the reason I go to bed with a heart filled with love every night. I honestly don’t know what I would do without you in my life. Your my boyfriend my lover and most of all my best friend! I can’t wait for the day we say our I do’s and bound together for the rest of our lives! Before meeting you I was alone all the time and never had a reason to smile but thanks to you I now smile every time I hear your voice see your smile or think of all of the things you’ve done for me big and small! I love you more than life it’s self Uploading…

1 Like