[Contest Ended] Happy Thanksgiving | Write a Thank-You Note and WIN

Dear Joan my Wife,
I would like to show my thanks for you putting up with me all year, not to mention the 34 that came before. I would like to send you the Nebula Capsule since the Television in your favorite room cannot receive cable! Words literally can not express the Thanks you are owed, so I won’t waste any other than Thank you! I love you!
Your husband,
Ken

1 Like

My love, my dear Wifey!

#HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
To cherish the monemtns on this occasion I am sending you eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30C in order to make your life a little more easier on cleaning part. I know you love this ‘eufy’.
**This is a token of care and love to say thank you for being a part of my life. Thank you for being around whenever I was down & in need.**Thanks for preparing delicious Thanksgiving meals for all of us. You remember, how yumm & funnn was this last year.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I’d not suggest a non-English speaking member to post in English. Anker is a company with worldwide presence and I’m sure they have employees with wide range of linguistic abilities.

Dear Anker,

Thanks for making great products and backing them up with best in the business customer service! I feel very fortunate for all of the products I’ve been able to test over the years.

Tyler

Dear Wifey,

Happy Thanksgiving
You have given me everything under the sun and to express my thank you I’m sending you a Nebula Mars so we can spend some quality time watching your favorite shows and movies together.

Just reiterating what @AnkerOfficial has advised in the past…at present the forum is mainly English communication…not saying they shouldn’t but it would help their chances better if they followed the majority :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dear Mother

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you an Eufy RoboVac 30C. I really don’t know anyone that vacuums more than you do. And living alone, I’m sure this would help. Cleanest house ever.

Thank you for being the rock and backbone of our family. :love_letter:

Dear Wifey,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you Eufy RoboVac 30C. This Anker product vacuum will making cleaning our apartment so much easier after a long day at work!

Thank you for all you do for our family. I’m grateful to have you as my partner!

Dear Brett (@sbeecee),

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerHouse.

Thank you for being awesome.

Dear Mom,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Powercore Lite 20000.

Thank you for putting up with me and for giving birth to me!

Dear Linda,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a RoboVac 30C to lend you a hand around the house.

Thank you for being the best Sister Mom and cook i have ever.

I am so thankful for my friends Jennifer and Angel. We all live in different places but I know I can call them whenever I need them!

Dear Seba, old friend,

Happy thanksgiving my lad,

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you the SoundCore Pro plus, because jumping outside without any music playing in the background gets boring, and challenges are harder to overcome without it.

Thank you for being such a dear friend, we’ve known eachother for a while now, and you definitely are a true lad for helping me with various problems, and being by my side, hope this speaker makes you happy.

Dear husband,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a RoboVac 30C because I know how much you despise housework!

Thank you for being a rockstar husband and Dad.

Dear Tami,

I want to wish you the happiest of Thanksgivings!

I’m so thankful for you that I’m going to send you a Soundcore Flare.

Thank you so much for being you, loving me, and dancing with me in the kitchen. :kissing_closed_eyes:

Dear Hubbz,

Thank you for everything you do for us as a family.
Right from home made lunch box for our 2 kids at school everyday to getting yourself ready for work on time amazes me.
You make sure I get enough rest in the morning.

So much hard work you put into everything for which I’m always grateful. I really do.
To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you Robovac 30c that will take care of the floor when you feel bad for not having time to clean it all. But you know I would always do that for you right?

I also want to give you a nebula- your long time desire. I know you don’t like TV and prefer projectors In stead.

I hope Anker blesses you with these gifts from me to you for all that you are!

Love,
GV

Big thanks for the big company which leading all companies in the safety in electronics for make my life more safe with the products they inventions …

I love you anker

Dear Travis,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerCore+ 20100 USB-C! Something that will truly come in handy with all our anticipated New England winter power outages. You’ll never be run out of battery with an Anker!
#UseAnkerInstead

Thank you for being there for me & being strong while we deal with Sprocket’s cancer diagnosis. I’m her rock, but you’re mine! She’ll get thru this with US by her side & for that I’m THANKFUL!

1 Like

Dear Tim Cook and everyone at Apple,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you I am sending a PowerPort Atom PD 1 charger. This or any the Anker usb c chargers need to be included with your iPhones. Stop giving us the 5w ones!

Im thankful for all your wonderful products from the iPod to the MacBook to the Apple TV and everything in between but it’s time to give us the proper chargers.

Michael R

Dear Selin,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a PowerHouse 120000.

Thank you for being such a wonderful mother to our child. You amaze me everyday how you always find time to cook and care for our family. I hope you can use this gift for the many upcoming adventures.

Love, Vothy

1 Like