[Contest Ended] Happy Thanksgiving | Write a Thank-You Note and WIN

Congrats to all the winners. enjoy your prizes !

Thank You Anker! My Wife is going to love it!

Congratulations to the winners!!

This is so awesome. First time winning a contest ever!! Thank you Anker

1 Like

but as I stated in my original post I was being petty. Disappointed, etc.

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

May b next time :persevere:

1 Like

cool! Thanks! I never expected to see my name in lights :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Lisa_Hrabec You never know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Surprised we didn’t see more expensive items in this contest. I would have chosen either the nubuls Mars, or the soundcore liberty. I probably would have gone for the Mars because of the value. :man_shrugging: Maybe I’m just greedy…

If I’m gonna be honest, anker gives away so much stuff that everyone will win free stuff. In the last 3 months this is what I’ve won

1. 2x Anker powerport 5
  2. 5x anker micro usb cables
  3. soundcore flare
  4. Anker PowerWave+ with watch holder

That’s just three months…

1 Like

THREE!!!
Since they came out, I haven’t won any flares… Keep trying but…

In the last 6 months (and a lot more) I have 2 wins, well one WIN really, as one gift was for being one of the top active members.

I don’t do a lot of the power draws, as either for iPhone, USA, or micro-usb and occasionally stuff I already have in one form or another.

Plus, there haven’t been the UK/Europe giveaways, like USA.

So consider yourself EXTREMELY lucky.

Sorry, I mistyped that. It was my third prize, I didn’t win three. I only won one. :joy:

Congrats Winners! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Yea, lol my luck turned around quick! Wait you won that wireless charger with apple watch thing? I didn’t even try because I dislike wireless chargers and don’t have an apple watch lol

That’s still 5 prizes in three months, compared to my 2 prizes in over 6 months.

As I said, you should count yourself extremely lucky.

It’s a good job I’m not a really busy regular on here, or I’d be annoyed lol … Not at you tho.

1 Like

… and then you go on to list all the prizes you’ve won in a short space of time.

Congrats on the wins but just be careful some may take this as you rubbing it in their faces.

I mean, when I posted them I didn’t realize it was a lot… I though that was normal… sorry…

That is great @Anjou1888 ! Get all you can whilst posting reviews for those winnings. I don’t see it as rubbing their faces but more of how Anker is just an awesome company that cares about its customers/members.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll definitely be posting some reviews in the next few weeks! :grin: