[Contest Ended] Happy Thanksgiving | Write a Thank-You Note and WIN

@Baker Check this out…

1 Like

Dear Ev,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Powerdrive Speed 2.

Thank you for such a great brother and always there when I need you to be.

Best

1 Like

Dear Amanda,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Nebula Capsule.

Thank you for taking care of me as my older sister and putting up with me though I can be difficult at times.

1 Like

Dear Frank,

You always put others ahead of yourself and I wanted to show how much I appreciate you every day and I’m thankful to have you in my life. I would love to get you a powerbank so you’re never stranded.

Love,
Lori

2 Likes

Dear Mrs. Flannigan,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a SoundCore Bluetooth Speaker so that you can listen to videos with your students and not have to depend on your computer speakers (which kind of stink).

Thank you for being a good teacher and wishing you a happy Thanksgiving

2 Likes

Dear Jordan,

Happy Thanksgiving!

In hopes that you don’t ever have your car break down in the middle of the desert with a paper due by midnight, I’m sending you a Powerhouse.

Thank you for being such a great brother!

3 Likes

Dear Denis,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Nebula Mars. So that you can always watch a movie that you adore. Everywhere.

Thank you for staying strong and not despair in spite of everything. Love you.

2 Likes

Dear Steve,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Sound Core Bluetooth speaker, so I can use mine.

Thank you for supplying me with great tunes!

Love ya!

2 Likes

[quote=“AnkerOfficial, post:1, topic:63505”]
Dear Stef,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Model Zero+.

Thank you for always being there for me, for being a sister to me and always listening sharing the joy, the laughs, the tears and the moments, here’s the beautiful sound system you’ve been saving up for to let music inspire and fill the cottage.

Thanks Anker and Happy Thanks Giving to you and all in the community :thumbsup:

2 Likes

To my dear Husband.Dear

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Powerbank for when you go camping!

Thank you for always being there for me.

2 Likes

@maya11780 don’t forget to enter this contest too. You just never know until you try.

1 Like

Dear Amy

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a RoboVac 30C. I know that this distance has been tough on our relationship but we are making it work. You’re always so busy looking after your family, that I hope this may help and free up a little of your time.

Thank you for everything, you’re my world.

From David

2 Likes

Dear Mom,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a Flare+.

Thank you for always being there.

2 Likes

Dear Mom ,
Happy Thanksgiving :turkey:! I would like to express my thanks to you by giving you a
eufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30C. I am thankful for you and everything you do ! I appreciate all your housework that you do and feel that after 50 years of it you deserve and need some help ! Mom you ROC*K !! I Love you !
Mary

1 Like

Dear Mom,

You are the best. I love you so I want you to have a Soundcore Boost!

Love you!

1 Like

Dear Darrell,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a new bumper and winch for your Jeep.

Thank you for being the wonderful husband you are!

1 Like

Dear Michael,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a power bank for your trip to Japan.

Thank you for being a great co-worker, supervisor, and friend. I probably would not been as active working if I had not met you.

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving, I was first on Amazon and I was going to buy some of your products there but figured before I do I will shop and see if I can get a better deal here. I subscribed to your Black Friday game and won 30% off and when I went to check out I put the code in and I was told it was the wrong code so I abandoned my shopping cart and I’ll be removing the Anker items from my Amazon cart too. Last year I purchased some Anker Cables and the very next day I received an email to buy the same product considerable cheaper and whatever the deal was Amazon wouldn’t credit me the difference.

1 Like

I’d like to help you figure out your code. Please private message me your country, code, and which product you’re trying to buy.

Dear Mom,

Happy Thanksgiving!

To express my thanks to you, I’m sending you a SoundCore Model Zero.

Thank you for your strength, love and never ending support. Thank you for being a fantastic mother.

1 Like