Happy New Year! Now let’s talk CES…

I’d love to see more smart home/homekit devices compatible with EU/FR houses :slight_smile: It’s hard to find product compatible with French electrical setup so would love to see more of them

1 Like

You are right, there are many items designed for the US market (Amazon.com) only.
Even we would order these from AMAZON.com (high delivering costs and may be custom payments) we would need an adapter to use in CE/UK

2 Likes

What about a replaceable battery which fits into different Anker devices ? So you can exchange it - and use it also as power bank.

1 Like

So, is any one of community member going to CES to post pictures of Anker products ?
@joshuad11- What about you my friend?

2 Likes

Don’t worry they will be coming :wink:

1 Like

I am not, but you can count on full coverage from the Community staff starting tomorrow, and you can bet that I along with others will dig deep and try to uncover anything not included in the official posts!

4 Likes

I’d like to see more powerbanks in the 10000 and lower have PD and usb C options. Not too many that I see besides the one where they partnered with nintendo switch

2 Likes

I had love to see Anker Roav Car charger with Google Assistant, similar to Roav Viva

Your wish is our command :joy:

1 Like

Yeah I also got the email. I agree with the comment, your phone is going to be out of your pocket and often on a mount to be charged and for navigation etc, so its a rare odd person who’d also want it in the power socket adapter which is plugged into the phone, can you imaging saying “ok google” and the Roav and your phone reply at the same time. What is the user going to be doing different? They have an iphone in the car and ask Google and Siri what they think and compare?

1 Like

If you’re near your Google Home device and phone, only Google Home should respond to “Okay Google.”

Note: Both devices may wake up when you say “Okay Google,” but only Google Home should respond. Your phone should go back to sleep.

1 Like

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

Interesting question, to ask Siri and any other assistant: which kind of assistant is better than you ? …

Could not agree more with a post!

We SO need truly portable “on the go” power sources.

Think smaller, slimmer wall chargers and smaller power banks. I love my powerpoint II wall charger for my iPad Pro 11" and iPhone XS Max (2 of them actually) but it’s useless for travel because it’s so heavy and bulky that it falls out of wall outlets at the airport, coffee shop, and just about everywhere else that has overused outlets. Atom is cute and MAY work but slimmer, 2-port would be better. On this it’s a matter of physics but you asked us to dream it up!

Also, smaller usb c PD power banks are SO desperately needed. I don’t need to charge my iPhone XS Max 7.8 times from a monster brick. I do, however, need a back up so that I don’t worry about my phone (which I use for drafting response emails with a massive “send” when we land) dying while I’m on the plane… all because I couldn’t use my wall charger at the airport because it fell out of the outlet!

If either of these came to market, they’d be gobbled up like candy!

So why don’t you just carry a Powercore instead of a Powerport to last all day without need to plug in? Carry a cabled Powerport for overnight to recharge the whole lot? So like a Powercore 10000 + Powerport 5?

The atom got mentioned in this best of CES 2019

Good suggestion. I’ll try it out. Thank you.

1 Like

Yep, that’s what I do.

You Ledge!!! How nice is that!!! Hopefully i can find it in UK x

2 Likes