Happy Chinese New Year!

He for sure took a nap

1 Like

I’m going the nap route…after he had done a schwarzenegger workout :laughing:

2 Likes

I think the pig did well to beat, all the other big cats, and especially the rhino and cheater, and the ostrich… They might be flightless, but they’re quick runners.

I think his shape slowed him, a big belly n little legs, ain’t easy you know… I should know! lol

@AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical

PS
My year, in a rooster

May you get many red envelopes… If ya get too many, I’ll pm my address! lol

2 Likes

Happy Chinese new year @AnkerOfficial @AnkerTechnical.
Wish you and anker family all the success and happiness :thumbsup:

Happy Chinese New Year

Thank you!! We believe it will be an awesome one.

2 Likes

Very true.

Lol!!! We can empathize as well, especially after all this food!!

We’ll keep you updated.

2 Likes

Ahaha!! Happy Chinese New Year to you as well!!

2 Likes

You are a gem. Happy New Year to you too!

3 Likes

@AnkerSupport what are you doing here?? Enjoy your week long break :joy: :joy:

BTW Happy New Year!!

1 Like

1 Like

Given that my zodiac is the pig, I’m a bit bias. He took a nap because it’s not about how fast you get to the heavenly gates, it’s about enjoying your journey there. Just like life :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m not sure either 1. or 2. properly define the pig’s identity. While it is true that the Pig is related to being fat and being lazy. But it is not the type of lazy where someone refuses to do things, it is more like a Zen-lazy. They are said to mean no harm to others and due to their other attributes, can bring affluence/wealth/power/happiness, to others. So the large, seemingly lazy animal, is in reality secretly helping others with their actions, or lack thereof.

1 Like

Humans got take a nap to so I think the pig took some :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::v::sunglasses::confetti_ball::tada::tada::sunglasses:

@cava3395 Now that is funny!

4 Likes

Oh thanks! The first people not chinese say happy new year. I really appreciated!!!

Got this pig in armor as a stamp the other day - gotta say, he looks pretty badass in the armor. Miss Piggy is still the baddest pig of all time though. :pig_nose::crossed_swords:

2 Likes

@Mhadland The armor looks bad *ss! I’m just wondering what is up with the rakes? What does the rake represent?

1 Like

I always think of MONKEY, when I think piggy, or should I say, pigsy.

Who remembers this…