Happy Chinese New Year From Anker (Don’t Break These Taboos!)

They will complain if things don’t go their way lol

1 Like

Can’t win… they’ll complain regardless :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think we’ve managed to steer clear of the doom and gloom so far. All happy in the Oggy household.

Happy Chinese New Year all x

Ps. I was born in the year of the rat. It’s my year :ok_hand:t2:

Lol so true :rofl:

Happy(Chinese) New year! Promise I wont break that taboos

Happy Chinese New Year @AnkerOfficial

Happy Chinese New Year @AnkerOfficial | Hope this year brings everyone in this community success and happiness!

I ended up breaking the taboos, because I talked about death (friends father passed away). Now I get bad luck :sob::joy:

2 Likes

Nooooo!
Thats you out of the running to test a Flare 2!

Well I’m holding a flare 2 in my hand as we speak, so I’m not too sad about it :wink:

1 Like

Oh nice one @TechMan
I’m 100% jealous! I hope you enjoy it :+1:

1 Like

Probably the best envelope design I have seen thus far for 2020 for the Year of the Rat

2 Likes

Congrats on your Flare 2 :+1: how do these compare as versus Flare 1st gen

It gets a lot louder, but most of people the amount in which it’s louder- sounds distorted.

The sound quality is in between the original flare, and the icon+. It doesn’t have quite the same detail as the icon+, but the soundstage is just as good on both.

The light display (if that is your thing) is a lot better on the flare 2. It’s more fluid, and like less like individual LED’s.

Of course USB-C is better then microUSB. For some reason they removed the aux port.

Of course I haven’t tested party cast since I only have 1.

What do you mean, I bought it?

yes, I thought you bought it, no?

Only congratulated you were among the few first to get your hands on

1 Like

Happy Chinese New Year, Anker Team and @AnkerOfficial and Community Members!

I’m will probablly break the taboos, because I’ll forget.

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes and support.

To be honest, it has been a difficult year. Because there are serious infection diseases in China now. Many people are afraid to go out for fear of being infected.

So many familes canceled their celebration and gathering, including my family.:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Such a shame, but better to stay safe :+1:t2:

1 Like

Truly sad what’s happening there

Look after yourself, but some science will help:

• its about 3% die from infection, primarily those with medical issues and the old, so if you are infected, its a bad cold for 97% of people.
  • wash hands regularly
  • avoid people, accepting this takes fun out of an otherwise family+friends time of year in China
  • eat lots of fresh vegetables, avoid alcohol (see above) and if you do feel ill just go to bed with a big bottle of water and let natural selection’s immune response do its 97% successful outcome.
2 Likes