Happy Anker-Ween! | Share Your Photo and Win

Your hands are too big to be the Donald :joy:

2 Likes

Happy pencil and Wall E

4 Likes

My daughter and the neighborhood kids enjoying trick or treating. Who new Harley Quinn would hang out with a Princess and my little pony? Lol

1 Like

1 Like

there are those who celebrate halloween … and those who use photoshop😂

1 Like

1 Like

Here’s my entry :imp: :black_joker: :crossed_swords:

1 Like

We took the kids trick or treating and ate some Mexican food!

Here’s my son as the Red NinjaSteel Power Ranger!

1 Like

Boo at the Zoo with two best buddies!

1 Like

Rode my bike and ran on Zwift.

1 Like

My friends work for a couple months to put up a haunted house. We accept donations and share the proceeds with Angels on Stage, a theatre troupe for kids with varying abilities.

1 Like

Didn’t get to go out on Halloween. Had to work late. So during my free time, my friends and I posted pictures of some our most creepy photo shoots on a Facebook photography group. Here’s a few my creepy photo shoots. Many of the places that we go were either recently torn down, renovated, or the properties exchanged hands and we no longer have access to these historic places.

The above picture is the basement of a long time abandoned 10 story warehouse and we had to enter the building through the basement service entrance walk through 6 inches to 8 inches of water on a narrow walkway. Using only headlamps and small flash lights. If we ventured off the path we would fall into 6 to 10 feet of disgusting water. Then we travel about 1000 feet took and about 10 minutes to get to the other end of the building to get the stairs. To get to nice areas of the building for the shoot. This shot was taken in bright sunlight around noon using a flash.

I call the above picture the Stairway to Hell. Its entrance is to a rural 2 cell jail house in west Texas. up top is a cute 3 room house where the sheriff and his family lived. The house is owned by the city and was ignored at the time of this picture was taken. It was run down and the basement was dark and nasty. I’ve heard the city plans to save the old jail.

The above picture is the Hewitt House from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2003 & Movie remakes. The house isn’t creepy in real life (just has that look) and the owners have run people of the property (stupid fans that think they have the right to be there).The House has a real life interesting story and my contact within the family says the house currently being renovated.

This abandoned neighborhood is just sad. It was never completed. The developer frauded the investors and the bank out of millions of dollars. Then bank frauded the investors again a few years later (not sure of the full story). Wondering around this place was creepy. Even though it was near a busy street it was dead calm in the neighborhood. It reminded of a zombie movie and I felt like someone was watching me as wondered in around the nearly completed houses.

This haunted hallway is the main hallway of an old all girls school that was active over a 100 years ago and was active for decades. I’ve been visiting this place for over 5 years and its sad to see how fast this once beautiful building is dying. Sadly the back half of school collapsed earlier this year and no one is allowed on the property.

The old Windsor Ruins near Port Gibson, Mississippi. Originally called the Windsor Plantation and had 1000+ acres of prime farming land. The house was built in 1861 and burned to the ground by a smoldering cigar in 1890. This old plantation survived the battle of Port Gibson (Both the North and South used this house a command base and field hospital), and the Union Army’s Policy of burn everything as you go policy (General Grant Who was in command at the time ordered the house to be left alone. It was said, the Union officers and Grant said it was to beautiful to burn). Whenever I visit our family farm about an hour and half away I stop here and visit. This place and other nearby places are creepy day or night. The ruins are said to be haunted and it wouldn’t surprise me if it was. I’ve been here numerous times during the day and near dusk and the closer to dark it gets the creep factor goes up. I’ve been trying to get to Milky Way Shot as the background of the Ruins but I can’t get anyone to stay there at night…

3 Likes

Playing with some FX make up trying for a corpse at a morgue look

2 Likes

Some pictures of our Halloween decoration in Germany. The ghosts in the background are projected to the Window with help of the Anker Nebula Capsule :wink: What a great device and very excited for the capsule 2 :wink: :slight_smile:

t

2 Likes

Sinister…

3 Likes

The purge of black hearts has begun.

2 Likes

One of our local state parks likes to decorate some of the trails for Halloween… therefore, it’s one of my favorite spots to hike in the fall!

4 Likes

Pirate Poochy begging for candies!!!

3 Likes

What’s wrong with black cats? You saying my Mitzi (previous cat) is unlucky?

1 Like