Happy Anker-Ween! | Share Your Photo and Win

Yep…how often do you see a creepy leprechaun with flowing blonde locks, wearing a flapper I might add… jogging down the street?

3 Likes

My annual Zombification for Halloween :zombie:

2 Likes

Which pumpkin to choose this year! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Arrr! Me and sweet pea are gonna have some dinner.

1 Like

I have decided that I am not getting dressed up for Halloween so I will just use this snapchat filter

2 Likes

So excited to hand out sweeties to trick or treaters!!!:smile:

3 Likes

Here’s my Dia de los Muertos makeup I did for my work Halloween party. The makeup took over two hours and a really steady hand!

6 Likes

Pumpkins carved for the family, SoundCore Flares for some tunes before films, pizza and of course beer :grin: Also have the Michael Mask on standby for the trick n’ treaters should they come near :laughing:

Noticed a lot of these pumpkins around this year in the UK, new trend or just to avoid waste :thinking:

5 Likes

Trick or treat :))

3 Likes

Those pumpkins are awesome!

1 Like

Cheers fella…the blistered one needed a hammer…not kidding either :laughing:

1 Like

Happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern::ghost::spider::spider_web::bat:

You could put those flares inside the pumpkins and play some spooky music that would be cool.

1 Like

Just went out with our boys one went as Flash and one as a Firefighter

2 Likes

Wow, that’s a great makeup work! Love it! :heart_eyes:

Ghost brownies! Marshmallows and white frosting on top. A bit of a stretch to call them ghosts but they’re tasty haha

for the passers by :imp:

1 Like

I don’t know about USA/Canada, but here in UK, they’ve sort of started a new unwritten rule… If MO Halloween outside or in the window, then.you do not go to that house

Almost as if, by not displaying anything, you’ve.silently said, you’re not interested.

Well Halloween and my Anniversary turned out to be a bust, we did take my son to one of the towns Mile long trick or treat from different vendors… I even managed to get a cauldron of Candy from some lady running from a group of kids chasing her, they ran to me, looked at my Devil mask and ran away screaming.

But, as we were leaving my wife’s car stalled out while trying to drive home. We managed to get about two blocks away from the event parking and then the car died. We waited about 10 minutes and the car started right up again and we drove maybe another half block before it died again. This time we waited about 15 minutes before trying again and made it 2 blocks before the car died. Yup, I knew exactly what’s wrong with the car… the crankshaft position sensor went bad, evidence by the car starting once it cooled down and dying when it got hot again.

At this point we call my Father in law to come get my son because he had homework to do, and me and my wife proceeded to wait 2 1/2 hours for a tow truck. Neither of us had any batterypack with us so my phone died first, and luckily hers didnt die until just after the tow truck got to us. We got home around 11 and at this point were too tired to even try to go out to dinner like we had planned. My son was in bed and neither of us wanted to cook, luckily we managed to order some food from Domino’s just before they closed. The guy was mad, but then we explained what happened and how it was our anniversary, so he made the food and delivered it to us. What a nice way to end the night, but it sucked waiting so long for a tow truck