And congrats to the other 4 winners aswell

The 5 winners are:

@Elmo41683
@Jidr
@Shanon_Yu
@Quinn_Armstrong
@Dae-Joong_Kim

4 Likes

Congrats to the winners @Elmo41683 @Jidr @Shanon_Yu @Quinn_Armstrong @Dae-Joong_Kim :clap: :clap: :tada:

4 Likes

Congratulations, @Elmo41683, @Jidr, @Shanon_Yu, @Quinn_Armstrong and @Dae-Joong_Kim! :tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations winners @Elmo41683 @Jidr @Shanon_Yu @Quinn_Armstrong & @Dae-Joong_Kim

3 Likes

Congratulations @elmo41683, @Jidr, @Quinn_Armstrong, @Shanon_Yu, @Dae-Joong_Kim … great job guys :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @AnkerOfficial and congrats to the other winners! Halloween! (My daughter keeps playing this song, so I thought I would infect a few of you)

4 Likes

Congrats to all of the winners.

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I can’t wait to use my Power Lite when I go camping at Joshua Tree!

1 Like

Woooo hoooo! Congrats to all the winners! You all rock! Hope it was a great Halloween!
@Elmo41683
@Jidr
@Shanon_Yu
@Quinn_Armstrong
@Dae-Joong_Kim

2 Likes

Enjoy your gifts!
Congratulations😘

2 Likes

Congratulations! You guys put in a lot of effort and deserved to win :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats winners!!! :gift::confetti_ball::balloon:

2 Likes

Just received mine today, thanks again @AnkerOfficial
I gifted it to my in-law, they had a 12 hour drive and we’re fighting for the one plugged in the car. At least with this they can both charge their phone up whenever it’s needed. An early Christmas present so to speak, thanks again.

2 Likes

Was it the 10k or 20k?

It was the 20k

Lucky in-law. The PowerCore lite look pretty sweet.

1 Like

The competition in long car journeys I solved with the 5 port

nice pumpkin

Why are you posting on this? This is very old.