Happy 2nd Birthday, Community | Surprises Inside!

Too bad I missed out on the two grand :joy::joy: I definitely would have sat next to my computer all day for that one.

Congrats to all the winners

@AnkerOfficial thanks to you also for the opportunity to win such a great prize.

Definitely has made my day - also sorts out a Xmas present or 2 :yum:

Yeah!

#HappyBirthdayCommunity!

Thanks @AnkerOfficial - How do we order our gift pack?

2 Likes

Ah!!! I was looking for that one. I even made a whole gif out of the original commercial but it was too big to upload :joy:

1 Like

It’s a Geico insurance commercial.

1 Like

Thank you so much Anker!:heart:
My first ever time winning a giveaway😊 I’ll be sure to review the products on my YouTube channel

3 Likes

well these last 20 or so contests and power draws have been a flop for me. All the work put into them and still nothing, also my Power User page is still broken, even though they are working to fix it. I am complaining a little but it’s because I love #Anker gear and I hate losing. Anyway, better luck next time…

OMG! I won holy crap holy, crap, I shouted and scared my wife! Thank you so much and to the community at large!!! You guys are awesome and Happy Birthday!

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners!

3 Likes

Congrats everybody

2 Likes

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

@AnkerOfficial for winners outside US, like myself, do I use a currency converter to get the £ GBP equivalent?

Yes, please convert it to your local currency that is equivalent to $150.

1 Like

This really is awesome! Thank you all again! When totaling up the price of everything, can we use coupon codes, promo codes, and power user codes in which we will then review and provide review links?

Nope, just stick with the original price please.

4 Likes

can we choose 2 of same item plus another one

Can some one explain this part to me please?
Does Anker mean a pack with the three items we chosen (In this competition), or a pack with random products from Anker for our birthday? And how would you go about getting it delivered when my birthday reaches?

1 Like

@graphicflowyt They were referring to if your posts landed on two of the pre chosen numbers…you would only win once, the second number you landed on would have been given to the next poster after…

2 Likes

I got my order submitted - winners, check your spam/promotions folder to make sure you don’t miss the email!

I’m getting:

PowerPort Cube

USB-C to HDMI

PowerPort speed 20000

Congrats all!

4 Likes