Happy 2nd Birthday, Community | Surprises Inside!

@DrMajidHanif I know for some areas it is now crunch time to get in under the wire but just a reminder…posting more than x3 times in a row is not permitted under the revised rules of the competition…

2 Likes

Oh I just though the competition is over as it is almost 3 hrs past over the deadline… I wa just burning the leftover out of 30 replies limit…

It ends on PST, so technically there’s still 15 minutes left. You dq’ed yourself by spam posting

#HAPPYBIRTHDAYCOMMUNITY Chilling weather with Winning campaign by anker!

Best wishes to all of you guys… Was a healthy competition…

#happybirthday

#happy birthday us

Woo hoo might have got the last one. #happy2anniversarystrong text

HAPPYBIRTHDAY COMMUNITY. 2nd one

Yes it was an honor to be part of the game…

Quite crazy it’s already been 2 years!

#HappyBirthdayCommunity

And to all my worthy adversaries…

1 Like

Wow :open_mouth: …many thanks @AnkerOfficial wasn’t expecting to fall lucky on this one (there were quite a number of 2’s to try and land on :cold_sweat:) …

Big congrats to the other winners as well, it’s awesome to see so many active community members nab a lucky number (despite the partial chaos that occurred) :thumbsup:

3 Likes

:hushed: OMG I cannot believe I managed a win here, thank you so much @AnkerOfficial it means a lot. And big congrats to all the other winners

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners! :tada:

3 Likes

Thank you @AnkerOfficial and Anker.
This is amazing :wink:
Congrats to all winners

2 Likes

Thank you @AnkerOfficial. What a start to the day. Really very happy.

Congratulations to all other winners :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well fuck a duck, I WON

I’d like to thank my three legged rabbit for this win, along with @ankerofficial

CONGRATS TO ME, and all the others!

I got a good idea what I’d go for… Hehehe

3 Likes

Time to put my list together, didn’t think I stood a chance of winning so never gave it any thought. But happy to be able to provide some gifts with this, so now to choose. I assume we are to message @ankerofficial with our list once we have chosen our 3 products?

3 Likes

Saw your name and was really happy for you man. Finally you scored and you scored big time :slight_smile: Congratulations

1 Like