Happy 2nd Birthday, Community | Surprises Inside!

#HappyBirthdayCommunity :tada::balloon::fireworks:

Missed it again.
I was this close:

#HappyBirthday Community

2 Likes

no u r 582 …

1 Like

According to the drop down, but not the number tagged on the post.

2 Likes

I think that’s the number that counts, but I could be wrong. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Correct, the number on the right is what counts. Some people deleted their post so it screwed everything up…luckily those who deleted post are suppose to be eliminated so let’s see what happens

2 Likes

Is there a way to know who posted how many times?

There used to be. Unfortunately it’s not on this thread as it would be very interesting to see due to the amount of spamming that’s taken place.

#HappyBirthdayCommunity

#happybirthdaycommunity

I managed to get one while saying “one more to go” so I edited post lol

1 Like

#HappyBirthdayCommunity

[quote=“TheCharneco, post:586, topic:63286, full:true”]
According to the drop down, but not the number tagged on the post.
[/qu

You are correct good Sir :joy::slight_smile:, the number that is tagged in the post is the one that counts. @DrMajidHanif We had two deleted posts earlier in the event.

Looks like @elmo41683 beat me to the punch, typical :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Jesse_Hernandez1 … you are slowing down on your game man… come on…

1 Like

You will generally see peoples post count once the thread is no longer “stickied”

@elmo41683 - that is true but since the rules were not clear at the beginning and people posted multiple entries so I really wonder how will @AnkerOfficial manage those counts. There was no rule of -3 comments in a row and 30 comments max - initially so all the entries before the new rules should be also valid.

This one is just too complex now…:slight_smile:

Yes all the spam post before the rules will count as they mentioned above. But the ones who deleted comments will not be valid as also stated in the rules.
They have their hands full that’s for sure. But they can easily figure out who did what and posted when and when.

3 Likes

All that effort and I got one while not trying. Maybe that is the key to success

1 Like

I’m the ice breaker :slight_smile:

#happybirthdaycommunity

#happybirthdaycommunity 2

#happybirthdaycommunity

Got another :muscle:t2:

:joy:

1 Like