Happy 2nd Birthday, Community | Surprises Inside!

Amongst all the spamming, sniping and schoolyard bickering amongst some members it completely put me off even trying my luck in this contest as it’s just turned into a giant sh*t show.

I feel sorry for @AnkerOfficial as this clearly wasn’t their intention with this contest. And like Mac said regular members should of known a lot better as well.

2 Likes

Thank you for implementing the new rules!

I like this idea! One of my favorite aspects of this community is all of the positivity among the members and people helping people with their tech issues and questions! I also enjoy seeing everyone’s picture when they review a new Anker product! :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

If I were to win $150, I’d buy the PowerCore AC :smiley:

I was a little nervous when joining the community as I’m not as tech savvy as most on here. Everyone is super polite (for the most part), Helpful, Funny and great brand ambassadors.

@AnkerOfficial is not just cables or powerbanks. So much more. Members here take pride in owning this and getting in at the ground floor! Anker is taking off and we’re just enjoying the ride.

Love you all! :hugging: :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Not on a “2”, but thought it would be fun to participate anyway! it’s a fun community and I enjoy being a part of it.
#HappyBirthdayCommunity

@Quinn_Armstrong I was in a similar position when i actually started posting here in the forum. I had been a beamer for a while and usually just lurked around, not sure what sparked me to start posting but one day I answered someones question and it just took off from there. No one questioned who i was or where I came from, they just embraced me and kept me going. In other forums, if you didn’t introduce yourself first and just started posting things people would chastise you, I never got that here.
Everyone has been super friendly, sometimes grouchy but still friendly. The heartfelt touching moment for me, was when a few members messaged me and asked that I stick around and not go anywhere. The atmosphere and vibe is great, We all love technology and learning about it and ways that Anker can innovate and be a leader in the market. This may be year 2, but I look forward to many more. Happy 2 year Anniversary Anker and community members. Much love to you all!!

1 Like

That is the best part of this community. Everyone is who they are and if you don’t want to comment, they don’t. If you do, no one says anything about your ability to answer. I commented on things that were a shot in the dark for an answer, and no chastising from anyone.

Everyone at my work knows I am an Anker junkie. But it gives me an opportunity to talk to them about it if someone is in need of something that Anker carries, which is always fun in an I.T. job. We can leave all the parts to a computer sitting out and someone will piece something together on the way to a meeting, yet deciding on a wireless fast charger is beyond some people lol.

Can I don’t this time

I doubt it

1 Like

Well bugger me, it took a lot of patience, and the others being asleep, but I got 2…a frigging 2!

Well, while here…

Happy Birthday Anker Community
:trophy::izakaya_lantern::birthday::confetti_ball::gift::izakaya_lantern:

6 Likes

Sadly, this was taken by some (even some who are normally quick to chastise n correct people for not following the rules) as hooking every 2 available was a guarantee to success.

It has been an exciting journey being part of Anker community for 2 years and hopefully many more years to come. I am glad we have better rules for this contest now and there will be less craziness lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy 2nd Birthday, Anker Community! You’re growing up so quickly! :smiley: :partying_face: It’s been a blast being part of this awesome community!
#HappyBirthdayCommunity

1 Like

Nice! #HappyBirthdayCommunity

Seems like I should’ve spammed before the new rule came into place lol now I have to patiently wait in the hope of trying to get a 2. But like someone else stated (apologies I can’t be bothered to find it again lol) but I’m tempted just to give this comp a miss. Even though I posted this to my Facebook days ago and yet to get a chance to get a “2” comment number

Now I’ve 29 comments left :joy:

1 Like

#HappyBirthdayCommunity

#HappyBirthdayCommunity !!

#HappyBirthdayCommunity :raised_hands::raised_hands:

#HappyBirthdayCommunity

#HappyBirthdayCommunity